Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 01:59 PM

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Tuppy_Glossop @ Today at 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy Played it this weekend too. Mix of great and awkward in the sense of feeling like you're prying
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Pop magazine by dlgladwin @ Today at 12:03 PM

Just found these pages from Issue 13 at the official Classic Pop Magazine site:
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Bush - Before The Dawn by Gardener @ Today at 11:28 AM

these scans don't do it justice, but this is the programme, the gig posters are rather lovely too front rear
Jump to new posts Re: Driving/Road Songs (about specific roads) by Osgood @ Today at 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyBeach Boys - 'Pacific Coast Highway' 'State Route 1 (SR 1) is a major north-south state highway that runs along most of the Pacific coastline of the U.S. state of California. ... The highway is famous for running along
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Today at 09:29 AM

Drove past pedestrian Ray Davies again yesterday afternoon, so came home and listened to Also and a bit of
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 records - favourites so far? by Tuppy_Glossop @ Today at 08:56 AM

First year in god knows how many I haven't heard of let alone heard most of these records. And certainly the first year I don't care.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

I'm In Love With A German Film Star - The Passions
Jump to new posts Re: The Power Pop YouTube Thread by GARY FIELD @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

Stripes-Ecstacy (Germany 1980)
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Gardener @ 20/09/14 07:31 PM

tatty sleeve but great tunes Jazz drum heavy late night drink 7" released in conjunction with Radio Luxembourg 2 x LP - loving awareness is free, is free, is free... 2 x LP of music for Dungeons & Dragons WWII
Jump to new posts Re: U2 Release Free New Album by dlgladwin @ 20/09/14 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceI see what you're saying, but like all these huge rock acts, it was because of their massive sales, that the smaller acts have been given that opportunity to even have any profile. It's like Mike Oldfield's Tubular B
Jump to new posts Re: Parental reactions to Our Music thread . by Fingerprince @ 20/09/14 04:58 PM

Between myself and parents, there was always a fairly mutual respect for tastes in music when I was growing up. I liked a bit of their classical, jazz, show tunes and easy listening stuff and they had no problem with 2Tone, reggae, New Wave, Slade,
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by RickB @ 20/09/14 11:55 AM

1. Chevrolet - FOGHAT 2. Coca-Cola Douche - THE FUGS 3. Little HONDA - Beach Boys (and the Hondells) 4. Rock And Roll McDonalds - Wesley Willis 5. Little Red Corvette - Prince 6. Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin 7. My Adidas - Run DMC 8. Dark Side of the
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ 20/09/14 10:59 AM

Stomping straight outta the Christmas '73 TOTP... : 'Love Is The Only Thing' - Chuck Prophent
Jump to new posts Re: The Punk Thread... by GARY FIELD @ 20/09/14 08:08 AM

It Makes You Want To Spit:Punk In Ulster
Jump to new posts Scottish musical losses: Doll By Doll by Salentino @ 19/09/14 10:05 PM

Don't know what Jackie Leven's views on independence were, but I'd like to feel that somewhere north of the border tonight some heartbroken "yes" campaigners were listening to this magnificent song from one of the great lost groups: M
Jump to new posts Re: Neil Young by Cavale @ 19/09/14 09:11 PM

And evidently he's left Pegi for Daryl Hannah. Ugh. I've finally found a Neil thing I dislike more than that Daniel Lanois album.
Far Away So Close- U2 Stay- Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs Together We are Strong- Jools Holland and Sam Moore Army Dreamers- Kate Bush (and, if Scotland had lost the BBC) We Can't Let You Broadcast That- Norman Long
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by DanDeCarlo @ 19/09/14 02:12 AM

...Thank you , I'm sure that's it , though I no longer have it . Originally Posted By: fuzzy^^^ Was it this one? I much prefer it, if so, think the UK one's awful. I was bought it by a friend, probably would've been put off getting it, mys
Jump to new posts Re: Wot no anthology? by fanpetty @ 18/09/14 08:34 PM

U2 Best Of 2000-2015 (Bronze cover) City Of Blinding Lights Vertigo Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own Window In The Skies Magnificent Get On Your Boots Ordinary Love Invisible California (There Is No End To Love) Every Breaking Wave Song For
Jump to new posts Re: Luke Haines - Adventures in Dementia by shearnster @ 18/09/14 07:45 PM

And there was me hoping he was about to release a follow up to Post Everything.
Jump to new posts Re: Leonard Cohen by fuzzy @ 18/09/14 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyHis new album's streaming on http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/15/leonard-cohen-popular-problems-exclusive-album-stream Also on NPR: http://www.npr.org/2014/09/15/347480040/first-listen-leonard-cohen-popular-pro
Jump to new posts Re: Earworms by fuzzy @ 18/09/14 04:40 PM

My last earworm, earlier this week, was the very literally titled 'Can't Get It Out Of My Head' - ELO NB rare sighting of Jeff Lynne's eyes!
Jump to new posts Re: Win Kate Bush tickets by fuzzy @ 18/09/14 01:37 PM

Don't dally, draw's tomorrow!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >