Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: New Dylan - 'Shadows In The Night' by lpecucci @ 54 minutes 16 seconds ago

Its a fantastic record and Dylan is really singin' great...and the way they recorded it with no overdubs,all the guys in a room...this is the why so much music sounds so sterile...no interaction! ....and Dylan picked great songs for this,I'm a big S
Jump to new posts Re: Physical Graffiti by Anwar Bird @ Today at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: earl hamA smidgen behind 'Exile' as to the decade's best double.... London Calling, released December 14, 1979. George Harrison and Elton John arguably fit into that smidgen.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 05:25 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ Today at 05:05 PM

Taking Candy From A Baby - Gino Parks
Jump to new posts Re: Records you like that sound lousy when sober by PurplePiePete @ Today at 05:02 PM

Sister Ray upon a cheap victrola or portable cassette/CD player
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Films you like starring actors you'd usually avoid by gottenbold @ Today at 03:37 PM

Didn't like Bale at all in Batman but like fuzzy found him really good in American Hustle. Remember thinking The Prestige very good at the time.
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by TheReverendJohn @ Today at 02:01 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Last film you saw at the cinema by fuzzy @ Today at 09:42 AM

^^^ alternative posters: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.746270768813147.1073741832.685395108234047
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: YOUTUBE !!!! by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Right, I'm watching that tomorrow. Cheers, Paul!
The Playroom
It's often quiet here Fridays and weekends, but just wait 'til people are bored at work...
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by Paul Conaghan @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Those of you who like your Scandinavian crime to be less about crew-cut serial killers and morose women in chunky sweaters and to have more of a grounding in reality could do worse than checking out Persson. Conspiracy theory, politics, old-lefti
Jump to new posts Re: New SFA tour by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldFollowing your hearty recommendations, I stopped off at my local "That's Entertainment" on the way home and found a copy for 2.99. Look forward to trying it out! Let us know how you get on with it. In oth
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Have You Recently Tried To Register? by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin The spammer greenrull has been banished, and his posts deleted. Now let's see whether he was a blip, or if we're still on the radar at Spam Central. Nice to see the spammer dealt with quickly. I was going to ask who
Jump to new posts Re: Opposite titles by dlgladwin @ 27/02/15 10:14 PM

Squeeze - Cool for Cats Colourbox - Hot Doggie
Jump to new posts Re: We are too worthy! by gottenbold @ 27/02/15 08:49 PM

Missed out an oh!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Gazza , Jimlfixit...and Hey Hey Hey ??????????? by Paul Conaghan @ 27/02/15 04:32 PM

Wasn't Jerry Lee legally married to his 13 year old cousin? Probably best not to delve too deeply into those old Southern..ahem..traditions.
Jump to new posts Re: Lesley Gore RIP by Paul Conaghan @ 27/02/15 04:19 PM

Put this up eons ago on the 60's thread, It's great; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRunuD4oblA R.I.P Lesley
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Queenie Watts by GreyMace @ 27/02/15 02:44 PM

That was definatley Queenie Watts own voice....how do you know for sure? i hear you cry.....this Youtube clip has my father playing the double bass behind her and my mum was in the crowd somewhere watching this being filmed! https://www.youtube.com/
Jump to new posts Re: Jesus and Mary Chain by Tuppy_Glossop @ 27/02/15 12:32 PM

Heard it was fab. What did you make of it?
Jump to new posts Re: Latin-Jazz 80s by dlgladwin @ 27/02/15 09:45 AM

Newcomers to the 'Mance should beware of this CD from 2002... ...which features re-recordings instead of the original hits. And that's really not what I had in mind when I said something needed to be done about their hair.
In the empty office...
Jump to new posts Re: Wot no anthology? by fanpetty @ 26/02/15 10:15 PM

radiohead b-sides anthology - for the 11: Bishops robes Talk show host Polyethylene Cuttooth Worrywort Kinetic Harry Patch (In Memory Of) Supercollider Staircase Identikit Skirting On The Surface http://ubb.mojo4music.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showfla
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ 26/02/15 10:07 PM

Something like 175 tracks. I have downloaded over 13 hours' worth. What with his broad range of styles it's not all going to suit everyone (no, not even the worst sycophants at We Are the Music Makers) and these are after all the tunes that didn't
Jump to new posts Re: idea for: radiohead obscurities/b-sides album? by fanpetty @ 26/02/15 10:04 PM

for the 11: Bishops robes Talk show host Polyethylene Cuttooth Worrywort Kinetic Harry Patch (In Memory Of) Supercollider Staircase Identikit Skirting On The Surface
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >