Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Naming confusion game by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyRainbow Band Audience Montage Flag Leap Took a while but.. Sly and the Family Stone
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Moonglum @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: What have you been watching? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

The BBC's 'The Fall' and 'Puppy Love', and 'Babylon' and Black Mirror, White Christmas on C4 have all been really good, of late. Watched the first half of the final season of Mad Men, bit inconsistent but when it's good, it's been brilliant.
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Bands naming brands by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 05:42 AM

Shoes: My Adidas -Run DMC Read These Nikes - Geto Boys Vans - The Pack Air Force 1s- Nelly My Chucks - Mack 10 Bottles and Rockin Js - The Game Reebok Back - Meek Mill Nikes On My Feet - Mac Miller Bapes- Soulja Boy Cortez Shoes -Lil Rob My Fila -
Jump to new posts Re: Your favourite Doors album? by Mister Tcheapers @ 18/12/14 03:13 PM

The Shaman's Blues is such a seducing song
Jump to new posts Re: Reissues of 2014 by gottenbold @ 18/12/14 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By: bigshotIt's OK, but not anywhere near as good as L'Amour. More like a bunch of demos really. Yes, it did seem a bit pedestrian, with all the tempos the same. But "L'Amour" is brilliant!
Jump to new posts Re: Naming confusion? by dlgladwin @ 18/12/14 09:25 AM

In 1988 Cindytalk released two albums, both called In This World. Seen as two halves of a double, and collected as such on the CD editions, these are very different parts of the Industrial landscape. One album (Midnight Music ‎ CHIME 00.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ 18/12/14 09:07 AM

Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ 18/12/14 09:00 AM

Stranger In Moscow - Michael Jackson
Jump to new posts Re: "Black Messiah" - D'Angelo And The Vanguard by Cavale @ 18/12/14 01:32 AM

Holy crap, yes. I'm listening to Black Messiah right now. While revising my "Best of 2014" list.
todays purchases- slade- very best of talking heads- little creatures soft cell- the art of falling apart millie jackson - caught up kentish town charity shops- making life that little bit better
Jump to new posts Re: "They're all Ringo!" Lester Bangs meets Slade by Fingerprince @ 17/12/14 08:31 PM

Brilliant! It's heartbreaking how these days, UK 1970's Glam Rock is seen as somehow dodgy by association with those who shall not be mentioned. Having said that, since 1969, Noddy Holder has permanently looked like 'a dirty old man'*. * which he
Jump to new posts Re: Bridget St John - Dandelion Albums & BBC by gottenbold @ 17/12/14 04:05 PM

The first two albums are lovely. I might get this box, as it's a nice price!
Jump to new posts Re: school boys love their ties? by dlgladwin @ 17/12/14 09:12 AM

It's listed as 'pie' on all the internet sources I can see from a quick search. Not always definitive, but it sounds like 'pie' to me.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 records - favourites so far? by dlgladwin @ 17/12/14 09:01 AM

On Monday I told a friend that I'd only bought nine new releases this year: Aphex Twin Syro Dominic Waxing Lyrical Woodland Casual The Durutti Column Chronicle XL Roddy Frame Seven Dials Luke Haines New York in the 70s IQ The Road of Bon
Jump to new posts Re: Starmakers, svengalis & pop visionaries by Further_wa @ 17/12/14 06:09 AM

Permit me to lodge a vote for Joe Meek. On the other side of the Atlantic (predictable but) Phil SPector, Kim Fowley
Jump to new posts Re: Top Lennon by Further_wa @ 17/12/14 06:05 AM

Plastic oNo Band: Mother, I Found Out, Well well well, Working Class Hero, God Imagine: Imagine, I Don't Want to be a Soldier, Gimme Some Truth, How Do You Sleep Live in New York City for Cold Turkey, Instant Karma and Give Peace a Chance. Perhaps Gi
Jump to new posts Re: When did we grow so old? by PurplePiePete @ 17/12/14 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy[ Speaking of which, where is 'arry these days? I just heard from him the other day, he was doing ok, and it was great to hear from him! Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Bolan fan gets along fine with the Allmans fan. ;-)
Jump to new posts Re: The rarest-ever Northern Soul 45? by Fingerprince @ 17/12/14 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: lpecucciI love records,ive been collecting them since I was 7 (my first record was Jim Croce's "Life And Times".. still have it!)...but the whole crazy money yuppie lunacy is beyond me....its nothing about music at tha
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Recycled Pieces of Music by Mister Tcheapers @ 15/12/14 07:07 PM

what about AMERICAN PRAYER by THE DOORS? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Prayer
Jump to new posts Re: Accessible Sun Ra? by gottenbold @ 15/12/14 03:40 PM

Thanks atsib. Your tip is very appreciated. Have put the album you mentioned on my "to get" list.
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by fuzzy @ 15/12/14 09:50 AM

January 26th.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >