Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Mention a band nobody has thought/talked about.... by coachmaddog @ 2 minutes 3 seconds ago

Pavlov's Dog
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Ad Jetsonic @ 59 minutes 27 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: What does "doll by doll" mean? by Wonderin @ Today at 04:27 PM

Well now! Thanks for the answer.
Jump to new posts Re: 'Lemonade' by foxontherocks @ Today at 04:27 PM

Just disappointed that Elvis Costello's dad had nothing to do with it
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Today at 04:16 PM

Listening on spotify. It's a great comp but the track I really wanted "Get On The Ball" isn't on there!
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies of Reggae by Shooby Taylor @ Today at 04:14 PM

Top banana!
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by Ad Jetsonic @ Today at 01:09 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Kinks - Everybody's in Show-Biz (Legacy Edition) by dlgladwin @ Today at 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mpecucciI love this record,one of the first Kinks albums I bought...I was REALLY hoping they'd have dug up some concert footage from this era for a DVD...ah well... There's a little, on the DVD in the Legacy Edition of Muswell
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttNorthumberland is more your wind blasted heath, wind blasted beach, and wind blasted pubs named after medieval rapists than all that soft Southern bluebells and pixies shite, so I usually have this on when I have a j
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

'Chevrolet' - ZZ Top
Jump to new posts Re: Van Halen 1978-84 by atsib @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

I still have a lot of time for Roth-era VH. A band that was just exploding with energy and a sound that was completely their own for a while. Classics: VH, W&CF, FW, Excellent: 1984 Good: VH2 Ok: DD The rest is not for me, too MOR and boring.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts With apology to The Buggles... by boston2lalaland @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Remember Video Killed The Radio Star ~ The Buggles via YouTube? I thought might be fun to post videos of songs performed by actors, athletes, politicians, etc. Something you thought was a good one-off [or a real crossover]. Sort of a 'Video made the
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Tunes 4 Summer Groovin' :D by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

One for those endless summer dusks, when you're outside and the trees are dark but the skies still bright: 'Fearless' - Pink Floyd
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 12:55 AM

diggidy diggin' it..
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Last film you saw at the cinema by DanDeCarlo @ 23/05/16 11:01 PM

...I saw BATMAN V SUPERMAN , flat , not 3-D (Always the DC kid ~ what about that " Rebirth " , by the way ?) . I liked !!!!!!! So there !
Jump to new posts Re: What does (PL) [CD] mean? by Anwar Bird @ 23/05/16 08:59 PM

It means the CD includes a version of the song "Puppy Love." Accept no substitutes!
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by Shooby Taylor @ 23/05/16 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic Mutt...which is now going at 20-1500 quid a disc.... just noticed that.
Jump to new posts Re: New stereo - what's the 1st thing you'd play? by slabbingrage @ 23/05/16 12:24 PM

For my current rig, it was Rio by Duran (ouch) to get my wife enthused. It's an English-made valve amp with Bowers & Wilkins 600 speakers, so whatever sounds good on yours will sound warm on mine, especially at low volume. The only thing I've mes
Jump to new posts Re: C87 by Shooby Taylor @ 22/05/16 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyOriginally Posted By: Mystic MuttOriginally Posted By: Shooby TaylorIs everyone on here writing a novel?! You're already published, Scoobs, yep? Are you in print, Shoobs? No talent for writing I'm afraid Fuzzy, an
Jump to new posts Re: Great Jamaican Music Lists by Shooby Taylor @ 22/05/16 07:14 PM

No worries Mutt, was just interested to see what yer fave JA bits were really. I actually find recommendations from genre veterans quite useful especially when the field is so huge.. helps to home in on the best of the best stuff... (as long as recom
Jump to new posts Re: Punning album titles by boston2lalaland @ 22/05/16 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy^^^ Would Go 2 count? Yep, fuzzy, thats a pun not to be confused with a spoonerism, as dlgladwin earlier noted Originally Posted By: dlgladwinSorry to be a bore, but three of the suggestions so far are technically spooneris
Jump to new posts Re: Let the Record Show: Dexys Do Irish & Country Soul by Mystic Mutt @ 22/05/16 04:10 PM

There are two videos up on Youtube, - both based around KR walking around Brighton in items from his enviable wardrobe - and I'm pleasantly surprised, I'd thought it might be an overly=mawkish collection, Like 'My Beauty' but it's quality grown-ups m
Jump to new posts Re: Hawkwind by dfmb @ 22/05/16 02:47 PM

Have any of you bought the Let Them Eat Vinyl 2LP reissues? I was interested, but can't find any info about the sound.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >