Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Cheap Kitchens For Sale north lincolnshire by inakdek @ 11 minutes 7 seconds ago

Cheap Kitchens For Sale north lincolnshire Go to cheapkitchens*uk*com
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Album title game by DanDeCarlo @ 57 minutes 14 seconds ago

...Up for the Down Stroke ~ Parliament
Jump to new posts Re: Consecutive linked singles by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 01:39 AM

...I remembered that but I wasn't ral familiar with all of the " Pop..." songs and low reseach , again , time , too... Originally Posted By: Anwar BirdOriginally Posted By: DanDeCarloI seem to recall that James Brown , about 1970/71 , is
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Panda Bear -- Mr. Noah
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: TheReverendJohnOriginally Posted By: goosebump I spotted this myself recently and was interested enough to put it on my wishlist. Is it worth it? Originally Posted By: goosebump Oh no! Another Tuxedomoon release I'll h
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Hip Hop/DIY connection by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Lou Rawlsplugs?
Jump to new posts Re: Songs Of Experience by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

U2 delay new album release after Trump win: 'The world is a different place'
Jump to new posts Re: WTF were they thinking? by mpecucci @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

They coulda left the beeping thing off the Sex Pistols' "Submission"... yeah,submarine/submission...we get it!!
Jump to new posts Re: 'David Bowie: The Last Five Years' by cathalp @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Have to say I was a bit underwhelmed by the Bowie at the BBC thing - it was neither fish nor flesh. Incomplete live performances and incomplete interviews - a bit of a hodge podge. That being said the 2 Five Year documentaries were excellent
Jump to new posts Re: Favourite Motorhead albums? by Ad Jetsonic @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Overkill all the way. Bomber and Ace of Spades to follow.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by Cdub @ Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Twenty Yards Behind - Dr Feelgood
Jump to new posts Re: Big Star - Third (3CD Deluxe Edition) by mpecucci @ 15/01/17 11:33 PM

If you're really into this record,its indispensable... Takes you all the way from Alex's acoustic demos through the early,crazed initial sessions onto the more cohesive work...and both Jim Fry and Jim Dickinson mixes to compare and contrast...
Jump to new posts Re: Macca reissues by The_Captain @ 15/01/17 09:12 PM

Didn't have any solo stuff despite having everything by The Beatles so plumped for the four disc version of this:
Jump to new posts Re: The Decemberists by The_Captain @ 15/01/17 09:01 PM

The first 4 albums are essential, they're a bit hit and miss after that. Colin's solo stuff is worth digging out.
Jump to new posts Re: Brian Eno by bigshot @ 15/01/17 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttByrne And Eno, My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts, anyonre? Yes, that as well. I found it took a while to really understand the sound of it, brilliant when it finally clicked though
Jump to new posts Re: Great 21st century Guitar Solos by electrofried(mr) @ 15/01/17 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyNo, no, no, naughty Mr Electrofried! Wrong century entirely! Sums me up to a 'tee'. Anyone seen my spats and topper ....?
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ 15/01/17 12:06 AM

Current raves include these North Atlanta Trappers: Migos - T-Shirt And the always dependable Lil Yachty... Lil Yachty - Shoot Out The Lights
Jump to new posts Re: The Dirty Projectors by Wild Man Paulie @ 15/01/17 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyNew song by 'em: Little Bubble I like it, but prefer 'Keep Your Name', the earlier single.
Jump to new posts Re: Favourite XTC Albums? by goosebump @ 14/01/17 09:17 PM

Drums and Wires Black Sea Nonsuch White Music Go 2 While the latter two albums are inconsistent they both have a frenetic, joyful energy and contain some of my favourite XTC songs.
Jump to new posts Re: goofy questions by fuzzy @ 14/01/17 07:40 PM

Vice?
Jump to new posts Re: Ageing disgracefully (for the good) by fuzzy @ 14/01/17 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttOnce you get past a certain age , it's a bit difficult to get that wild due to the hangovers lasting three days and sex mainly being a good excuse for a bit of a lie down afterwards. I was thinking music, rather tha
Jump to new posts Re: Old MOJOboarders going on about old records by The_Captain @ 14/01/17 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldAnd Depeche Mode are touring this year. And Bowie's been in the news...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >