Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What’s That Sound?
Jump to new posts Re: I sniff panties by big sciota @ Today at 09:29 PM

What about boxers?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 09:18 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Today at 06:52 PM

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Perfectly Conceived And Executed Ideas by slabbingrage @ Today at 11:32 AM

Melvins - 25 studio albums done but early demos (now released) and gig footage shows their sound, style and direction were already fully-formed in 1985. They were certainly the 'heaviest' band around, far heavier than any thrash or hardcore band.
Jump to new posts Bowie Prom by fuzzy @ Today at 09:42 AM

If anyone wanted to see this and missed it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07m4956/bbc-proms-2016-david-bowie including John Cale, Marc Almond, Paul Buchanan, Anna Calvi, Laura Mvula, Amanda Palmer and others.
Jump to new posts Baroque chamber pop meets Gorkys meets... ? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Listening to it for the first time, think some of you might like the Meilyr Jones album 'Don Juan' 'Rome' 'Strange Emotional' 'Refugees' 'How To Recognise A Work Of Art'
Jump to new posts Re: Best albums this year so far by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Best reissue so far - It's Immaterial's "Life's Hard And Then You Die"
Jump to new posts Re: XTCesque by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

"Like It Too Much" - Kaiser Chiefs
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Jump to new posts Re: New York Rockers by mpecucci @ 28/07/16 05:50 PM

Great mag!...I have a couple copies (one with Alan Vega on the cover,dug it out recently when he died) ...a record store when I was about 13-14 carried it for a while...then,poof,no longer... Like Punk,Zigzag,etc...I still look for 'em!
Jump to new posts Re: One Dance by dlgladwin @ 28/07/16 02:28 PM

Music is also less of a tribal, identity-defining element of culture, now. Back in the late 1990s and early 2000s, when commentators used to remark that - what with first boy/girl bands and then TV talent contests - music was once more how it was in
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by gottenbold @ 28/07/16 01:12 PM

Tasty nugget of nineties Dutch power pop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhmGt_PyZag
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Two name film/TV series/book titles by TheReverendJohn @ 28/07/16 11:48 AM

Jules et Jim Mapp and Lucia Romeo and Juliet Starsky and Hutch
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ 28/07/16 09:06 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ 27/07/16 07:58 PM

Don't Cry Your Tears - Delmontes
Jump to new posts Re: The Monkees Do XTC by dlgladwin @ 27/07/16 01:00 PM

Now Colin Moulding. This one's a bit shorter. And a lot more Nigelly. Mr. Nice Guy - Love at First Sight (from Mr. Nice Guy, 1983) Charles de Goal - Crowded Room (from Double Face, 1986) Burning Heads - Making Plans for Nigel (from Burning Heads
Jump to new posts Re: K-Tel by mpecucci @ 27/07/16 05:37 AM

Every kid I knew,including me,had a lot of these...they were cool in that some contained hits of the day...some were all oldies...some were old & new Funk....a great musical education!...and they were like a third of the price of,say,a Kiss album
Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by mpecucci @ 27/07/16 05:32 AM

What a fucking rip-off....
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by mpecucci @ 27/07/16 05:27 AM

Really want both of those!!...Mojos reggae cds are usually bad-ass!!!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: What have you been watching? by fuzzy @ 26/07/16 10:23 AM

^^^ BrokeBed Mountain??
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by DanDeCarlo @ 26/07/16 12:05 AM

... https://en.wikipedia.orgwiki/Cubic_zirconia Home Shopping would offer " jewelry " made of zirconia so often that it became a joke . I see that there is a band named Cubic Zirconia . Originally Posted By: gottenboldErm... no geddi
Jump to new posts Re: Best produced guitar albums by Anwar Bird @ 25/07/16 01:26 AM

Boston -- Boston Nick Drake -- Five Leaves Left; Bryter Layter Funkadelic -- Maggot Brain The Byrds -- Younger Than Yesterday Bob Mould -- Workbook
Oh yes, the Christine Perfect album is, well, perfect. I think you can at least listen to it online if you can't find a physical copy. Also, this may be obvious, but just in case you haven't investigated much prior to Buckingham/Nicks-era FM yet,
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by Wild Man Paulie @ 24/07/16 04:24 PM

Yet another joyless, bummer of a picture from Alejandro González Iñárritu. My least favourite Sofia Coppola Film. Visualley rich Herzogian piece from the promising Winding Refn.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >