Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Dallas Taylor RIP by Salentino @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Drummer in the original line up of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. Missed that he'd died 2 weeks ago. obituary A textbook example of going off the rails in the early '70s. Deserves remembering, most of all for 2.17 at this... Down by th
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: GARY FIELD
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Beck - Mutations Curtis Mayfield - Curtis
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Pun/Gag filled US movies by GARY FIELD @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

'A Touch Of Cloth' TV series, the over the top British equivalent of a Z-A-Z inspired comedy..with John Hannah taking on a Leslie Neilson type role. I liked it.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: A Flick Up The Eighties - 1981 by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: goosebump Pixote Christ, that's a grim film.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Naming confusion game by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

^^^ Smashing Pumpkins
Jump to new posts Re: Tom Robinson Band by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

For some reason I only just got into Power in the Darkness pretty recently, but it's great, enjoyable knockabout stuff, even though it sometimes feels like a teacher or older brother trying to be cool with the New Wave, the revolutionary appeal remai
Jump to new posts Re: Kraftwerk: Pop Art (BBC Four, 30 January) by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Was a good doc. Even Coldplay couldn't kill it.
Jump to new posts Re: gotta have it by gottenbold @ 30/01/15 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieAriel Pink Dirty Projecters Madlib Micachu OPN Have a couple of their records which I don't know well. Been revisiting "Swing Lo Magellan" after seeing you mention them on this thread. What an album
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ 30/01/15 02:55 PM

"rap instrumentals" for fukq's sake.
Jump to new posts Re: She FxxxxN hates me by Fingerprince @ 30/01/15 02:23 PM

What's fascinating about this beautiful 1989 track is that it's a romantic lush, Gershwin type orchestral arrangement but the lyrics bely this, ending with a real numbing, question we've all considered in certain relationships. https://www.youtube.c
Jump to new posts Re: Laura Marling by fuzzy @ 30/01/15 11:51 AM

(though it's gone straight out of my head already...)
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by foxontherocks @ 30/01/15 11:14 AM

Jump to new posts Re: New issue by dlgladwin @ 30/01/15 10:41 AM

^^^ Thanks! Might have a look at that.
Jump to new posts Re: The Death of Music Sales by usedtabef'n'b @ 30/01/15 07:55 AM

Thanks for posting, Paulie. Have to say, anyone who's serious about making or listening to music in this day and age couldn't give a fuck about this fact; they may even rejoice. In time, the music industry will be judged as no more principled than
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1997 by goosebump @ 30/01/15 06:46 AM

Most played: Homogenic - Bjork Either/Or - Elliot Smith Dots and Loops - Stereolab Intervision - Jimi Tenor Portishead - Portishead Sound Of Lies - Jayhawks Baduizm - Erykah Badu Curtains - Tindersticks Goodbye - Dubstar Followed by: Kontiki - Cot
Jump to new posts Re: Loyalty Purchasing by usedtabef'n'b @ 30/01/15 06:36 AM

I once bought a Bernie Marsden solo album on account of my loyalty to Whitesnake and opposition to Rainbow. Thank you for the opportunity to say this. Now the healing can begin.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Wild Man Paulie @ 30/01/15 05:07 AM

Julia Holter - In The Green Wild
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1996 by djb15 @ 29/01/15 11:35 PM

Alright, one more Ed Ball- Mill Hill Self Hate Club
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1994 by Fingerprince @ 29/01/15 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: earl ham this Time Boom X De Devil Dead - Lee Perry & Dub Syndicate Great isn't it? You can nominate this in 1994, 1987 and 2001 too!
Jump to new posts Re: Was (Not Was) by PurplePiePete @ 28/01/15 11:22 PM

What song has the singer repeating that he is "a scientist. . . . on wheels"? That tune, by far, is their best. OK, I just checked, it's called "Wheel Me Out", and the extended version that I always loved is on a Zoot compilation
Jump to new posts Re: One penny Amazon thread! by gottenbold @ 28/01/15 10:30 AM

Jazz Britannia, 20 trad jazz gems here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jazz-Britannia-V...=jazz+britannia
Jump to new posts Re: idea for: coldplay obscurities/b-sides album? by fanpetty @ 27/01/15 11:52 PM

famous old painters a spell a rebel yell** moses* the one i love glass of water lukas rainy day atlas see you soon wish i was here (with cat power) miracles
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >