Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Monty Python in London by 'arry Krishner @ Today at 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Gardener heading back across the river to The Dome, can you guess what it is yet? The Dome? Yes... it's a dome.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Today at 02:52 AM

Up With People - Lambchop
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Today at 02:50 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 01:10 AM

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 01:00 AM

Quote:The Abbado looks interesting,Paulie.He did a great Beethoven symphonic cycle in the eighties for DG.How many discs is that? 41 discs. And yes that cycle is highly rated. Also bought it for his Mahler, which is supposed to be top notch as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Latitude 2014 .. your intrepid reporter returns by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Veronica is indeed a 'goer' Ade! Foot to the floor and it's get your calendar out for the nought to sixty time. Still .. you get a good view from the cabin seat. Best regards, electrofried
Jump to new posts Like...seriously random lyrics LOLZ... go away. by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Crap contemporary rock journalism Part 2998766098 http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28589923
Jump to new posts Re: Live Albums by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: OsgoodSpeaking of Dylan, I only recently listened for the first time At Budokan, an almost unanimously slagged off album. I was surprised to enjoy a lot most of the versions there... would certainly recommend not to pass it by.
Jump to new posts mr Zimmerman s legacy by terrymull @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Unkle bobs 43 CD boxed set 100 quid biggest bargain ever ?(,I'm talking new and available not obscure collectors items )
Jump to new posts Re: Paul's Boutique by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Argh, the link's not there anymore, I'll have to try and locate it somewhere else. Thanks anyway.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 records - favourites so far? by goosebump @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

I have to add: "Herd Runners" - Cherry Ghost "Twice" - Hollie Cook "Emma Jean" - Lee Field & The Expressins All with songs that stick in your brain and lift your spirit.
Jump to new posts Re: When Rock bands discovered synths by terrymull @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

The 80s say no more
Jump to new posts Re: five originals by terrymull @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Try and buy the Laura niro album separately or five Paul Butterfield OK cardboard sleeves are tiny but brand new no scratches or skips and take up little room why not complain about Santa's little helpers they really have the shit end of the stick
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Hey Pinky - Zoot
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by goosebump @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Late Bloomer - jenny lewis
Jump to new posts Re: TOWER OF POWER fans >>> a little help? by terrymull @ 31/07/14 01:28 PM

Tower of power in 5 original series
Jump to new posts Re: The Power Pop YouTube Thread by GARY FIELD @ 31/07/14 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy 'Sharon Shouldn't' - the #1s More: http://staticshockrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-number-ones Nice one fuzz, I'm gonna check them out a little further... Here's a cool tune from San Diego's The Hitmakers ,
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by dlgladwin @ 31/07/14 09:12 AM

Finally watched this last night after buying it ages ago. Good documentary content, but the comedy interludes were a bit flat. The music was great, but as ever I'd have liked to see more of it. Also a lot of the footage was from the same recent
In the empty office...
Jump to new posts Re: What did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ 31/07/14 09:06 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Best covers of Motown records by terrymull @ 30/07/14 08:38 PM

Baby don't you do it Marvin gaye done by the band a cracker of a song done by the cracker band
Jump to new posts Re: Skydog boxed set by terrymull @ 30/07/14 08:32 PM

I bought it thirty quid now got sexy. Mobile so will be on more Even goes though spillchucker
Jump to new posts Re: Flamin' Groovies Documentary? by usedtabef'n'b @ 30/07/14 08:09 PM

All systems go! Well done us!
Jump to new posts Re: hooks by fuzzy @ 30/07/14 12:56 PM

(It's the ADDICTIVENESS of the hook rather than the number of 'em I'm really on about, but there was no bad pun to be made with that... )
Jump to new posts Re: Memoirs of a Shoegazing Gentleman by dlgladwin @ 30/07/14 11:27 AM

...or a few years back, when Ulrich Schnauss and M83 (my fingers wanted to type MN8, there) were recycling old shoegazer motifs? But actually, not at all. If someone offered me a box full of NMEs from the early 90s I'd gratefully accept and enjoy t
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >