Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 34 minutes 1 second ago

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Good together? by gottenbold @ 42 minutes 31 seconds ago

About a year ago on my iPod I made a playlist of five or six albumjs each by Lambchop, Yo La Tengo, Tarwater and Labradford. The playlist has 228 songs, and I'd never really listened to it, but last night when I had trouble dropping off I put it on
Jump to new posts Re: Miss Wild Flag? Try Ex Hex! by fuzzy @ Today at 07:28 PM

Seriously, no-one? Cavale? 'cucci? Coach?
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 07:26 PM

Most fun new record I've heard in ages
One of their worst?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Today at 12:47 PM

Bloody great!
Jump to new posts Re: BOOKs about The Fabs? by RickB @ Today at 11:25 AM

. . . thanks to all. your list of favored Fab books will keep me busy for quite a while. . . . just thinking. for as much as I have read, viewed and listened you would think I would have exhausted my interest in these guys but it's kinda like pota
Jump to new posts Re: Chuggers! by dlgladwin @ Today at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: bigshotChugger heaven! Chugging hell!
Originally Posted By: Tuppy_GlossopA handful of good songs and a whole lot of average ones and a couple of awful ones. BAng & Blame may be the laziest thing they ever did. It's mostly a hack album and still sounds like big pop star ennui to me -
The Playroom
. . . just finished this. took forever to finish. partly the length (600+ pages). party the dry content. partly summer. . . . in the end, it left me wanting for more. . . . honestly, I picked this up at random at the local public library but woul
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by Mister Tcheapers @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Songs about Women that AREN'T Love Songs 1. VICTORIA - The Kinks 2. Miss Marlene - Donald Fagen 3. She's a Bxxxh - Missy Elliott
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Jump to new posts Re: New U2 album / Best Of 2000-2015 by 'arry Krishner @ 28/09/14 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: fanpettyI think there's about 3 strong songs on the new one No..., really..., there isn't.
What ever happened to?
Jump to new posts Re: JPGs via Google by Mister Tcheapers @ 28/09/14 11:37 AM

thanks, fuzz
Jump to new posts Re: The Dream Academy by dlgladwin @ 27/09/14 02:56 PM

What I meant about The Lilac Time was that the big hit single isn't representstive of the Dream Academy's music. What you'd expect, having heard Life in a Northern Town, might be more like The Lilac Time.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by gottenbold @ 26/09/14 07:00 PM

The new Ariel Pink is so catchy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay3RO0MgwmM I hope the rest if the new album is this good!
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Duffy solo album by dlgladwin @ 26/09/14 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldI've got 3Fold,and like it a lot. That must be over ten years ago that it came out. Did they do anything else after that? 3fold contains just about everything Wauvenfold ever did, but one half (Tom Hill) went off to
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by fuzzy @ 25/09/14 03:49 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by gottenbold @ 25/09/14 02:13 PM

I've heard about "And Soon The Darkness" but never seen it, though I have seen the remake from a few years back, which was trashy but enjoyable. I am a fan of Roger Moore's commentary tracks, as I like his droll and self deprecating tone!
Jump to new posts Re: McCarthy - Complete Albums, Singles & BBC by gottenbold @ 25/09/14 02:01 PM

I enjoyed those two, Gladders and Biggsie. Thanks! I might be placing an order at Cherry Red this afternoon!
Jump to new posts Superb Blue Eyed Soul Mixes by gottenbold @ 25/09/14 09:14 AM

The person who put these together is someone of excellent taste. These are two of the best mixes of smooth/yacht rock stuff I've ever heard. http://www.sixmillionsteps.com/drupal/node/1128 http://www.sixmillionsteps.com/drupal/node/387 Enjoy!
Jump to new posts Re: Saddest album covers. by Fingerprince @ 24/09/14 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttOriginally Posted By: FingerprinceThis cover makes me feel glum. A single cycle tyre successfully hoopla'd over the lamp post does offer a glimmer of hope. But that is a brilliant cover, The font is a sort of in
Jump to new posts Re: Manic Street Preachers - Holy Bible live by lpecucci @ 24/09/14 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyCan't afford that but this might interest: http://thequietus.com/articles/16303-jam...lbums-interview (ps I drove past Ray Davies again on Sunday, same place! Looking a bit more dapper this time.) Cool article,and.....c