Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The Dolphin Club - Out of the Blue by dlgladwin @ 6 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bigshotAnd what would be the porpoise in that?! None whatsoever, and it would no doubt end in failure, with one of us turning to the camera and sighing... Narwhal, at least we tried.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Shooby Taylor @ 13 minutes 7 seconds ago

One way Glass is incredible, have you seen the live footage of MM playing that Bigs? it's one of the best things on the net! It's here if you haven't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ueacuBVjE The footage of Snakeskin garter is amazing too https:
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by fuzzy @ Today at 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: lpecucciJust got home from first day back at work...a guy asked me with a straight face "is Holland in England?"....I fucking hate that place.... What's wrong with Holland?!
Originally Posted By: gottenboldMy Dad used to have a tape recorder in the car (not a built in one, just a small portable one). One song that I remember him playing a lot is 10CC's "I'm Not In Love". When I hear that intro it takes me bac
The Playroom
Trying a few
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 11:15 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by earl ham @ Today at 10:14 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by earl ham @ Today at 10:12 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Three men and a coat (aka lpecucci's UK tour) by electrofried(mr) @ Today at 08:46 AM

The gift that keeps on giving ....
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

The New Breed - Donald Fagen
Jump to new posts Re: Flying Nun Records by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Thanks for those recommendations, bigshot and Flippikat. I listened to those Bressa Creeting Cake songs and liked them a lot. I really do need to buy some Chills too!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Brother Rabbit - The Radar Bros
Jump to new posts Re: Jangly Folk Rock by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I bow to your better knowledge of the area, (never having been there). I was quoting the front cover. Another comp. that I have is "You Got Yours" which says it is an East Bay garage comp. It makes the interesting point, that the west side
Jump to new posts Re: One penny Amazon thread! by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Review by K. Ross Hoffman [-] A deliberately plotted and executed project involving a combination of intentionality and improvisation, this solo debut recording by the pianist of avant-garde jazz outfit Triosk is the result of a brief three-week c
Jump to new posts Re: Damon Albarn solo album by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

'The Hurting', 31 years on??
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by earl ham @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Punk Thread... by earl ham @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

d-7 - the wipers
Jump to new posts Re: idea for: radiohead obscurities/b-sides album? by earl ham @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

How's about 'Banana Co ' ..
What’s That Sound?
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz Instro ID by GARY FIELD @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

This isn't a beer festival, it's a convulsion. Munich at 6:07.....priceless.
Jump to new posts Re: Auteurs & Baader Meinhof - Expanded by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

The rest of The Auteurs' albums will get the Expanded/Deluxe treatment from Cherry Red in June. Details from Spin-CDs. ----- Now I'm a Cowboy Originally released in May 1994, Now I’m a Cowboy was The Auteurs' second album. Produced by Phil Vina
Jump to new posts Re: BritFunkSampler by dlgladwin @ 22/04/14 10:04 AM

That third volume will be mailed out this week, along with any other bits and bobs I've been promising. Apologies for any delay.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by earl ham @ 21/04/14 11:01 AM

Poets / Writers 1. Lorca's Novena - The Pogues 2. Hey Jack Kerouac - 10,000 Maniacs 3. Edith Wharton's Figurine - Suzanne Vega 4. Michael Ende, Du hast mein Leben zerstört - Tocotronic 5. Keats' Song - The Buzzcocks 6. Walt Whitman's Neice- Billy Br
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Official footie thread ... by earl ham @ 21/04/14 10:52 AM

The title is Liverpool's to lose , baby .
Jump to new posts Re: Dave Clark 5 doc . by DanDeCarlo @ 21/04/14 03:27 AM

...Longlonglong long long tyyyiiime agone , my young 'un self read the Hunter Davies authorized Beatles biography . In the book , talking about media silliness when los Fabs' " I Want To Hold Your Hand " was succeeded at numero uno in the
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >