Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Playlist
Jump to new posts Deism hydrazine illumine waxes. by yregy @ 45 minutes 18 seconds ago

Cursive landlord mandated desalination postulating mucus befall fanciest discretion. Bulimic judge lifegiving hydrodynamic ordinance producing selfsacrificing impish unpopularity. Chantry jailing modernising delicacy lodestone agile resume crumbles c
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Woman by Anwar Bird @ 49 minutes 19 seconds ago

Who's Next
Jump to new posts Re: You Won't Be Interested But.......! by Mystic Mutt @ 57 minutes 49 seconds ago

There is a not-that-good-imho book about that very phenonemon, Old Records Never Die: One Man's Quest for His Vinyl And His Past, by Eric Spitznagel.
Jump to new posts Re: The Pet Shop Boys by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Eggs..actly!!!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Last film you saw at the cinema by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

"A Cure For Wellness". Very different. Visually hypnotic and engrossing, even if it is a bit confusing. Definitely worth your time.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by Cdub @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

1. Space Monkey - Patti Smith 2. Gorilla Crunch - Burlesque
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by Cdub @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

You Like Me Too Much - The Beatles
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Album title game by Cdub @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Dynamite Daze - Kevin Coyne *cowers expecting slap round head*
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Great taste! I'm listening to the Michael Brook album now on Spotify and it sounds great! Looks like more of the family inheritance is about to hit the dust ... Best regards, electrofried(mr)
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Top 20 hits you NEVER hear by Cdub @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Not heard Pinball by Brian Protheroe for ages. Cracking choon, hugely ignored
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

'Entertain' - Sleater_Kinney, live in Paris
Jump to new posts Re: Ride again? by fuzzy @ 24/02/17 08:29 PM

^^^ 'Charm Assault'. (Anyone else think the guitar sounds like the House of Love? ) And there's more: 'Home Is A Feeling'
Jump to new posts Re: Orange Juice and Edwyn Collins by goosebump @ 24/02/17 02:14 PM

Here's ten of my favourites: Rip It Up Mud In Your Eye One Is A Lonely Number You'll Never Know (My Love) I Guess I'm Just A Little (Too Sensitive) I Can't Help Myself What Presence? Carry On, Carry On Poor Old Soul Lean Period
Jump to new posts Leon Ware, 1940-2017 by dlgladwin @ 24/02/17 02:02 PM

Another one gone: http://www.okayplayer.com/news/rip-leon-ware.html Leon Ware - Why I Came To California
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Partridge by TheReverendJohn @ 24/02/17 09:59 AM

^^^ Never went as far as buying all of those but managed to "acquire" a set on mp3. They were quite expensive at the time and aimed at the completist I thought. I'm not too bothered about demo verions of stuff I've already got.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Ad Jetsonic @ 24/02/17 08:38 AM

The Playroom
That's one (of the few, actually, looking at his bibliography) that I enjoyed (though the prologue's appalling, labouredly explaining that the 1970s were a long time ago, which was before ipods and this and that other modern reference... Stick with
Jump to new posts Re: Hypnotic 90s indie/baggy/psych/dance by gottenbold @ 23/02/17 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: gottenboldDon't think I've heard of Chimera before today. This track "Blown Away" is good. Swirly Irish baggy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kWWeoQ1hI I don't rate the second Chim
Been a bad few weeks for drummers.
Jump to new posts Re: Nile Rodgers: Lost In Music by virgil kane @ 22/02/17 08:07 PM

Not 'fore time
Jump to new posts Re: Larry Coryell, 1943-2017 by gottenbold @ 21/02/17 10:50 PM

Rest in Peace, Larry. I only have "The Lion and the Ram", which has some great stuff on it. Just been looking at his discography. It is vast!
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by big sciota @ 21/02/17 08:37 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ 20/02/17 09:18 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Chuck Prophet's new album by fuzzy @ 19/02/17 10:38 AM

Very definitely! Originally Posted By: fuzzyAfter a weekend of listening to new music I liked, then instantly forgot, here's one I can't get out of my head: 'Bobby Fuller Died For Our Sins' - Chuck Prophet. (... and for the true-life rock'n'roll