Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by goosebump @ Today at 12:02 AM

"Constant Bop" - Bop English
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Jump to new posts Re: 70s Top 20 by Salentino @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Late to the party.... Another Green World - Eno Rock Bottom - Robert Wyatt Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division LA Woman - Doors Koln Concert - Keith Jarrett Mott - Mott the Hoople Bless the Weather - John Martyn Secondhand Daylight - Magazine Physical
Jump to new posts Re: John Cale by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

ooh, I don't know that one. Will listen now.
Jump to new posts Vangelis by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

I've been surprising myself over the last couple of days by getting into Vangelisís "Chariots of Fire" album. Previously I'd steered clear of this, because the main theme always conjured up images of men in white vests and Merchant Ivory, a
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Picture Puzzler Game by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Nope
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: foxontherocksOriginally Posted By: fuzzyTalk us through it...? 1. Madman Song Steering 'Levon' being a track on Madman Across The Water 'Steering' = Helm 2. Chuck's Pilot Friend Levon Helm played Jack Ridley in 'The Right
Jump to new posts Re: Randy Newman by lpecucci @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Randy Newman's never made a bad record,in my opinion...but I guess his vocal style is an acquired taste... Check out "Bad Love".... great songs...at turns tender and mean-spirited!!
Jump to new posts Re: Nostalgia? Lack of new guitar bands? by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

I thought you were probably complaining tongue in cheekily, but you can never be sure!
Drove home to this yesterday, and back again with it this morning.
Jump to new posts Re: The best 33 1/3 books (according to Pitchfork) by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: lpecucciOriginally Posted By: FingerprinceOriginally Posted By: fuzzyOriginally Posted By: Tuppy_Glossop [quote=lpecucci]The Rock n' Roll Swindle My brother had the poster on his bedroom wall when we were kids, and even that fe
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by virgil kane @ 01/07/15 08:35 PM

Don't Say No - The Oracle
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by gottenbold @ 01/07/15 11:52 AM

Stay With us by Seoul: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEDTDhjXlWk
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by TheReverendJohn @ 01/07/15 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldOriginally Posted By: TheReverendJohn Not Mitchell's best book but enjoyable (if sometimes rather obtuse) romp through a few decades in the life of a bystander in a parapsycological war. Rather clunky ending lets it do
Jump to new posts Re: Richard Hawley: Hollow Meadows by dlgladwin @ 01/07/15 09:18 AM

From the album: Which Way
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Sherlock Questions by DanDeCarlo @ 30/06/15 10:15 PM

...No shit(e) !
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ 30/06/15 10:03 PM

...Boogaloo Down Broadway ~ The Fantastic Johnny C
Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by fuzzy @ 30/06/15 08:40 AM

"What You Do To Me"
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Squire RIP by Moonglum @ 28/06/15 09:14 PM

He made me realise that the bass could be so much more than just a background instrument.Thank you for the great music Chris.RIP.
Jump to new posts Re: Meridian 1970 by bigshot @ 28/06/15 01:14 PM

http://ubb.mojo4music.com/ubbthreads.php...true#Post751771
Jump to new posts Re: Best charity shop/boot sale etc. bargain by bigshot @ 28/06/15 09:03 AM

Not strictly a charity shop purchase, but I bought an opened Girl Groups Lost and Found set (with the hat box) for the equivalent of about 12 quid from an outlet of Brands For Less in Dubai a while back. If I remember it was quite expensive new when
Jump to new posts Re: Doing soft (-er) time songs ? by lpecucci @ 28/06/15 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttAnd that other tale of yuletide in the hoosegow, Xmas In Jail by The Youngsters. Damn!...forgot that one!...it's one of my favorite songs,xmas or otherwise!
Jump to new posts Re: Telstar Ponies by Tuppy_Glossop @ 27/06/15 11:14 PM

Brendan from the Fannies? They were all right, but no great lost band.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >