Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by fuzzy @ 28 minutes 22 seconds ago

Hand-delivered by its maker, all the way from the US of A:
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Today at 05:38 AM

Jump to new posts Re: K-Tel by boston2lalaland @ Today at 01:43 AM

K-Tel is what some of the neighborhood parents I knew, when I was growing up, played. I know my parents had some version of Hooked On Classics. Could buy K-Tel & get a whole bunch of different songs by different artists fairly cheaply. Mr. Kives
Jump to new posts Re: Shooby's Groovy Summer Soundtrack by Shooby Taylor @ Today at 12:35 AM

Shortlist so far... The House Of Jack - James Royal Francoiz Breut - Si Tu Disais Love Is A Beautiful Thing or Groovin' - Young Rascals London In The Rain - Blossom Dearie Sunday Morning - Margo Gunyan Every Mother's Child - Mandy More Theme One
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by goosebump @ Today at 12:09 AM

Classy R&B/soul album.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

The Wild Magnolias - Corey Died On The Battlefield
Jump to new posts Re: Terry Reid's guitars are in the pawn shop by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Will he get any money from this new release, Elizabeth?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Shooby Taylor @ 28/04/16 10:59 PM

Took a blind punt on this, figured I couldn't go wrong for 36p. Turns out it's pretty good! If La Haine had been set in Brazil this could have been the soundtrack.
I saw him on that tour, it was all a bit Borsalino
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by boston2lalaland @ 27/04/16 08:57 PM

thank you fuzzy for catching my 'oops'^ Now for something completely different... My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives... Spoiler Content I think some of you will have gues
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by boston2lalaland @ 27/04/16 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: virgil kaneoooer, is it me or is it warm in 'ere? anyway I'll post:- I Wonder Love - Seattle Pure Dynamite 'erm, seems a bit Don't Wonder Why ~ Stevie Wonder
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: What have you been watching? by virgil kane @ 27/04/16 08:22 PM

Watched season 1 of The Americans on the strength of recommendations on here, and wasn't disappointed. Ta muchly for that. Will get season 2 when the price drops enough. Just finished season 1 of Spiral, it's okay. Jayne and I are watching American H
Jump to new posts Re: Culture and Privilege by fuzzy @ 27/04/16 08:21 PM

Have you seen anything about this, Mutt? Been in the media a bit over here, (= the Guardian and Radio 4 Book of the Week); might interest?: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/14/respectable-by-lynsey-hanley-review-class
Jump to new posts Re: Marimba music? by Fingerprince @ 27/04/16 03:58 PM

It's not you, it's me. It's a comedy discussion forum. Called Linda.
Jump to new posts Re: Prince RIP by Shooby Taylor @ 26/04/16 09:44 PM

Gotters, you'll pick one up in a chazzbo for next to nowt within a week, knowing you.
Jump to new posts Re: Up for Grabs! by gottenbold @ 25/04/16 03:34 PM

Free to a good home in the UK!
Jump to new posts Re: Fairport Convention - Live in Finland, 1971 by dlgladwin @ 25/04/16 12:34 PM

Yes, apart from three demos of old Rock 'n' Roll covers from The Bunch sessions, that's all on other releases.
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz remixed by Shooby Taylor @ 23/04/16 09:24 PM

Just read a good review of this, not heard it yet though.
Jump to new posts Re: Willy DeVille... by fuzzy @ 23/04/16 06:58 PM

Been listening to a bit of the early stuff just now... then looked at his chart placings. Did he have a decent live following at least? I'd've thought this would fit in well with fans of, say, 'Some Girls' to 'Tattoo You'-era Stones, or Brucie, or
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by Shooby Taylor @ 23/04/16 11:27 AM

Don't think I know any Alex Harvey.
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by The_Captain @ 23/04/16 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy... and 30 years ago these new issues would have been really exciting!
Jump to new posts Re: Anthony Newley by Tuppy_Glossop @ 23/04/16 08:31 AM

the AN biog that came out a few years ago is well worth a read (as is the Lionel Bart one)