Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Today at 08:55 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Moonglum @ Today at 08:44 PM

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 records - favourites so far? by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: A Kick Up the Eighties - 1989 by Fingerprince @ Today at 02:15 PM

I only liked that Second Summer Of Love single by DW. The other hit was Mary's Prayer, wasn't it?
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by earl ham @ Today at 11:20 AM

Jump to new posts Re: MOJO & Uncut's#1 albums of the year by earl ham @ Today at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieU2 ahead of Flying Lotus. Says it all really. Yeah I know .What were they thinking of ...Bastards..
Jump to new posts Re: A Kick Up the Eighties - 1988 by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:00 AM

Some 1988 singles. Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life S'Express - Theme from S'Express Bros - I Owe You Nothing The Style Council - How She Threw It All Away Aztec Camera - Working in a Goldmine Womack & Womack
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 08:50 AM

The Duchess picked the music last night.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 12:56 AM

...THE END OF THE CITY ~ David Bendernagel
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Gazza , Jimlfixit...and Hey Hey Hey ??????????? by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 12:08 AM

So ~ Do we , in the States , now finally have our own Gary Glitter/Jimmy Saville-style sex molestation scandal with the piling-up accusations against Bill Cosby ? I see the Daily Mail helped get its finger in... I'm so struck with my insight/wit in
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

...I Saw Red ~ Warrant
Jump to new posts Re: Best "rockin'!" albums of 2014 by slabbingrage @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Pop Stars Do Rap by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

The best - Wham, Wham Rap. And its my homeskillet, Michael Gove, who'll back me up on this one. Still his fa ourite after 30 years as a hop hop head, according to an interview he did with some schoolkids who asked him what kind of music he was int
Jump to new posts Clive Palmer, 1943-2014 by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Just heard that Clive Palmer of The Incredible String Band, Famous Jug Band and COB has died. Links to follow.
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

New Waterboys in January. I understand why he is mistrusted, but I maintain he's one of the most underrated and misunderstood figures around. he's also perfectly capable of making bobbins tracks and indeed bobbins albums, so we'll see.
Jump to new posts Re: New Floyd by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Not really got anything to add to a Pink Floyd debate, but I can say the sleeve design is working perfectly for me, conveying loud and clear the message: "On no account should you listen to this record." Job done.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by virgil kane @ 23/11/14 06:06 PM

Butcher's Tale (Western Front 1914) - The Zombies
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ 23/11/14 10:44 AM

'Another Grey Morning' - James Taylor
What ever happened to?
Jump to new posts Re: Whatever happened to the blog of electrofried by electrofried(mr) @ 22/11/14 09:35 PM

Some more from the photo archives .... Memories of Wales
Jump to new posts Re: Doug Gillard by Cavale @ 22/11/14 06:50 PM

Enjoy, 'bold! I think the album's pretty solid; I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Jump to new posts Re: Frazey Ford 'Indian Ocean' by Cavale @ 22/11/14 06:45 PM

Yeah...it's hard to hear that band and not want to hear Al Green, but she's pretty good. Definitely going to check out the full album!
There was a thread on these boards somewhere about good music docs... wouldn't mind watching John Lennon's Imagine film - but the 2nd one... the long film... I seem to have memories of really enjoying that when I last saw it probably 20 years ago...
Jump to new posts Re: Fave Iron Maiden album.... by fuzzy @ 22/11/14 12:26 PM

Any Maiden fans left on the boards? Most of the names on this thread seem like figures from ancient history now.
Jump to new posts Re: "Pure" voices by fuzzy @ 22/11/14 08:36 AM

Isn't a lack of phlegminess (or other physical impositions) part of it, too? A voice that sounds clear, like a mountain spring?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >