Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Slowdive by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Listening to the new album now. It's really good!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

It wasn't personnel changes, it was the fact that 10th Century Records dropped them and it took them a long time to find a new deal.
Jump to new posts Even after all this time.... by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

'Then Play On' still sounds even weirder every time I listen to it. Good eh?
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

King and Queen Hard Road I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
Jump to new posts Re: Best bass sound ever by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Arthur GuitarOi Krishner, that's just a picture and I ain't hearing nowt. Btw, 47717? Sad cunt. I know mate. The cunts docked me 3000 posts.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Ayn Rand? by mpecucci @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

The third most powerful politician here in the USA worships her... That should tell ya all ya need to know!
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

My local newsagent just told me that one customer bought five copies of the new issue as it is a collector's item. Is this true? Doubtless. Rare as hen's teeth, a copy of MOJO wih the Beatles on the cover.
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Cdub @ Yesterday at 03:26 AM

Finished work at 2.30 this morning so at 2.15 every Friday morning (only work 4 nights a week so weekend starts here) it's 'Time We Left This World Today' by Hawkwind. An hour on and it's still ear-worming its' way round my head.
Jump to new posts Re: Albums of the year, as they appear by Cavale @ Yesterday at 01:45 AM

...But what I meant to come in here to post was this: DAMN right.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ 27/04/17 07:27 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Beatless smashes by slabbingrage2 @ 27/04/17 01:58 PM

Picking a bunch of acoustic hits is no challenge! Bits & Pieces - all over the show Spirit Of Radio - can't be bothered to count how many block rockin' beats this one goes through Heat Of the Moment - speeds up for the choruses, slows down for
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Album title game by Cdub @ 27/04/17 03:01 AM

Frank's Wild Years - Tom Waits
What ever happened to?
Jump to new posts Re: Twin sets? by Mystic Mutt @ 26/04/17 06:31 PM

Graphic equalisers
Jump to new posts Re: Albums you took a long time to get into by big sciota @ 26/04/17 03:09 AM

I also like the stereo better than the mono.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by goosebump @ 25/04/17 09:31 AM

Next: songs about children 1. Kid - Pretenders 2. Toddler - Battles 3. Children Children - Wings 4. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl - Sonny Boy Williamson 5. Kid A - Radiohead 6. Rough Kids - Kilburn & The Highroads 7. The Boy With The Perpetual
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by Cdub @ 25/04/17 03:03 AM

Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed - David Bowie
Jump to new posts Re: Allan Holdsworth R.I.P. by Arthur Guitar @ 24/04/17 10:43 PM

FFS did not know about this until I saw this post, R.I.P. Allan, there's no such thing as the best, yet I think you were and always will be.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ 24/04/17 04:15 PM

50p promo punts!
Jump to new posts Re: Muswell Hillbillies by mpecucci @ 24/04/17 03:30 PM

The Kinks are one of the very few long-standing bands Who were (in my opinion) great all the way through...I know when they "went American" from the 80s on,with the slicker sound,some people were put off...but Ray always churned out great s
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by gottenbold @ 24/04/17 09:39 AM

Jump to new posts Re: J Geils RIP by 'arry Krishner @ 24/04/17 01:49 AM

Shame about the altercations and what have you. Loved 'em in '73. Ciao, J.
Jump to new posts Re: Muse by 'arry Krishner @ 24/04/17 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Mystic Mutt When I was growing up, there was a cohort of kids who weren't smart enough for university but too smart to consider factory or manual work.... My problem was the elitist judgemental ones.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >