Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes by Mystic Mutt @ 32 minutes 1 second ago

Stakes have been raised, electronoodly speaking.
Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by fuzzy @ 45 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fuzzyThe London Rock and Roll Show was a concert held at Wembley Stadium in London, England, on 5 August, 1972. It was the first ever concert held at the stadium. The London Rock and Roll Show (1972), full concert film
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 49 minutes 57 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 01:04 PM

Which is a free download...
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Today at 12:11 PM

Blow out the cobwebs! Little Richard - 'Rip It Up'
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 11:48 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Alvin Stardust, 1942-2014 by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 10:54 AM

Anyone see that interview with him about the little guitar he took everywhere and got other artists to sign? He always seemed like one of the nice guys too. RIP.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by goosebump @ Today at 05:14 AM

Good political drama.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: coachmaddogNick Cave and the Bad Seeds- The Good Son Scott Walker 2 The House of Love- A Spy in the House of Love PJ Harvey- Dry PJ Harvey- Uh Huh Her PJ Harvey and John Parish- A Woman A Man Walked By Teenage Atari Riot- 60 Sec
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Songs about Women that AREN'T Love Songs 1. VICTORIA - The Kinks 2. Miss Marlene - Donald Fagen 3. She's a Bxxxh - Missy Elliott 4. Wine Glass Woman - Mayer Hawthorne 5. Annie - Elastica 6. Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Don't Leave Me Here Alone - Cherry Ghost
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Always Returning - Engineers
The Playroom
Ordered this evening, hopefully in time for Halloween: featuring one DLGladwin
Jump to new posts Re: Deeply Vale box set by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

" Jimi Goodwin from Doves, who went to the festival when he was eight" SOLD!
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Jump to new posts Re: 'Dog Man Star' released 20 years ago today by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Good article on this: http://thequietus.com/articles/16540-suede-dog-man-star-reissue-anniversary-review
Jump to new posts Re: Dr. Alimantado by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Best Dressed Chicken In Town
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Lots of BritFunk!
Jump to new posts Re: A Kick Up the Eighties - 1988 by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 02:51 AM

88 you say? Great year, and the first time I started buying albums on cassette rather than Vinyl. Here's what was on my ghetto blaster: Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock - It Takes Too Run D
Jump to new posts Re: Idylls by Fingerprince @ 23/10/14 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzySee both. I really wanted to like Inside Llewyn Davis more than I did... but didn't. Vanilla Sky's rubbished by most folk but I think it's alright! Good soundtrack, too. One of Macca's finest songs too.
Jump to new posts Re: A Kick Up the Eighties - 1987 by dlgladwin @ 23/10/14 10:54 AM

Just remembered another, or rather corrected my mistaken memory, which was insisting it came out the following year: Screaming Treesı - A Fracture in Time ıNo, not that lot. This lot, from Sheffield.
Jump to new posts Re: What was on (UK) TV the day you were born? by SHutch @ 22/10/14 10:49 PM

You can use that site to find much more interesting stuff - its a pity no-one can find this in the BBC archives. Apparently Richard Williams has asked Alan Yentob to find it without any success... http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/6a717e3f085341a4af6d8366
Jump to new posts Re: Hollie Cook by Cavale @ 22/10/14 05:06 AM

Got the new one on order - will definitely check out that Drunken Gambler. Thanks for the tip!
Ooh, I was born right between Deaf School and Buzzcocks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >