Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Robyn Hitchcock by PurplePiePete @ Today at 01:10 AM

Hey guys, I am dying to hear the new RH lp. Most of the recommendations above are quite good. I have seen him live dozens of times. My fave recordings are "I Often Dream of Trains," "Fegmania," "Element of Light" and &
Jump to new posts Re: Backing down by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

I've never had a staff conference in the toilets but did you (or your new pal) know that Martin Carr, of '80s pop combo The Boo Radleys, has a new song out? 'The Santa Fe Skyway'
Jump to new posts Re: Gabriel questions by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldWhat would you like to ask him? 'What's your favourite post-Gabriel Genesis song?' (allowing to him list up to six.)
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Knowing some of you are excited by this album... Originally Posted By: Warp RecordsBetween September 5th and 10th, listening events for Aphex Twin's upcoming album 'Syro' will be held in cities in UK, France, USA, Canada, Belgium and Netherlands. A
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Pork / Baby Mammoth by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Here's that first Fila Brazillia single: Mermaids
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by coachmaddog @ Yesterday at 04:29 AM

Telling Them- Social Distortion
Jump to new posts Re: Dylan to release 6-disc, 138-track Basement Tapes by lpecucci @ Yesterday at 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyIs there anything in this new one exciting you, Mike? This set has 10 more tracks,but theyre all alternate takes,no new songs....sooo,not really dying to by this.... Here would be my single disc version of the Basement T
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ 28/08/14 05:53 PM

'Wait For Love' - Tweedy
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Bush by Gardener @ 28/08/14 05:00 PM

aww thanks, I see another set list has leaked
Jump to new posts Re: "Mid 80s prog pop" by fuzzy @ 28/08/14 02:33 PM

I don't really know it, to be honest, would be interested to hear what you think of it; have heard, but don't own*. I seem to remember reviews talking about mid80s Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel, though. (*Rather like you said recently of the State C
Jump to new posts Re: Blur versus Oasis by Mister Tcheapers @ 26/08/14 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyWhy did you ask, Tcheapy? well, watching that documentary i wondered whether anybody took notice of that poor guy who went number 3 that week (given all the fuzz concerning that blur-versus-oasis-thing).
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ 26/08/14 02:59 PM

Gal Costa - Gal
Jump to new posts Re: Arvo Part by Wild Man Paulie @ 26/08/14 02:57 PM

Surprised nobody's mentioned Gorecki yet. He's my favourite of the European minimalists, and this is probably his most famous recording: His music is instantly recognisable as its been used countless Films and documentaries. Henryk Gorecki
Jump to new posts Re: The Casuals by dlgladwin @ 26/08/14 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldIs the compilation one you've listened to much? No, it's pretty much Jesamine for me, but that one's on a few Various Artists compilations too. I might now give the CD another spin to see if anything else stands out,
Originally Posted By: fuzzyI was going to go for Side Two, too, but, schools still off, was only in the car for 6, 7 minutes. Shorter ride at this end, also. Saving the big ending of Ommadawn Part 1 for later!
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ 26/08/14 09:36 AM

Jump to new posts Re: New issue by gottenbold @ 25/08/14 05:00 PM

Cheers fuzz. Actually just picked it up from Sainsbury's to cheer myself up on this pissy grey day before I go back to work tomorrow. The CD is very good. Especially like the Snowbird track. It's like a Cocteau Twins tribute band, but bloody good
Jump to new posts Re: Ty Segall by Cavale @ 25/08/14 04:36 AM

Wooooo yeah, that title track kicks!
The Playroom
What ever happened to?
Jump to new posts the life that we once knew? by gottenbold @ 23/08/14 10:01 PM

Macca's most contrived middle eight?