Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Today at 03:58 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: London-area musicians!...help!! by Hungry Joe @ Today at 01:32 AM

Fuck off you aging bumboy.
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 records - so far by goosebump @ Today at 01:18 AM

The three that have struck me as the most consistent so far are: "Constant Bop" - Bop English "Down To Believing" - Alison Moorer "Wire" - Wire
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Sorry, no.
Jump to new posts Re: Tubby Hayes by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: TheReverendJohnI've had the "n" Classic Albums on my wishlist for a while. Worth investing? The 2013 4CD set Seven Classic Albums (Real Gone Jazz) covers the period 1958-1962 and is excellent value, unless you like ex
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the promo screenshot game? by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

That's right!
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Favourite Bryan Ferry solo albums? by bigshot @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Hey Richey!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

...Show Me ~ Joe Tex
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The Drunk Tank by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 12:56 AM

...Myself , I've been delving into the 99c brand of Gallo wine , Gallo Family I believe ~ at Walgreen's , mind you , a nice " respectable " place !!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by fuzzy @ 23/04/15 12:27 PM

Mod-dy May!
Jump to new posts Re: BritFunkSampler by dlgladwin @ 23/04/15 12:08 PM

Apparently BBR will release expanded editions of Heatwave's first two albums Too Hot to Handle (1976) and Central Heating (1978) on 1 June. No track details yet, but the albums are listed on Amazon already: Too Hot to Handle Central Heating T
Jump to new posts Re: Really about shagging by dlgladwin @ 23/04/15 08:59 AM

Bessie Smith - Kitchen Man Handily, someone has posted the lyric in the comments.
Jump to new posts Re: The Beatles - Revolution by Tuppy_Glossop @ 23/04/15 08:09 AM

'for' not 'from' Someone's passing the collecting plate round.
Jump to new posts Re: Big Audio Dynamite by PurplePiePete @ 23/04/15 03:10 AM

When it came out, I loved the first BAD lp. They played live at a crazy place in NYC, the place used to be a Russian ballroom, over on East First St and Ave B. I can't remember the name of the place. It was three or four floors, many of which caved
Jump to new posts Re: Brian Wilson by fuzzy @ 22/04/15 11:14 PM

^^^ Not out 'til next month: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brian-Wilson/dp/...n+wilson+deluxe
Jump to new posts Re: Implied but un-used words in lyrics . by Mystic Mutt @ 22/04/15 07:37 PM

If you can't find the thread, you can't sew up my hole.
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Newell live in London, 19 September 2015 by Fingerprince @ 22/04/15 12:22 PM

In the diary!
Jump to new posts Re: Best liner notes? by Anwar Bird @ 22/04/15 08:31 AM

Tom Lehrer -- Songs by Tom Lehrer "His lyrics, his music, his so-called voice, and his piano. About the composer: This recording of the imitable songs of Tom Lehrer has been issued, in spite of widespread popular demand for its suppression,
Jump to new posts Re: The Lover Speaks (1986) expanded reissue by gottenbold @ 21/04/15 08:40 PM

I'd never heard anything by them, and only knew the cover of "No More I Love Yous". I've just listened to the original on Spotify, and enjoyed it. That boingy bass is very of its time, but I like the Cocteausy backing vox and extravagant le
Jump to new posts Re: David Sylvian 'Brilliant Trees' by cathalp @ 20/04/15 01:02 PM

Got Brilliant Trees and Secrets of the Beehive on a twofer years ago. I kinda prefer Secrets but Brilliant Trees is good too. Must hunt out Gone to Earth
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by DanDeCarlo @ 19/04/15 11:31 PM

...LIGHT FROM HEAVEN ~ Jan Karon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >