Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies & Gentleman, We Are Floating Through Space by gottenbold @ Today at 12:10 AM

Fuzz, is this a clickbait thread title to entice Spiritualized fans?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

...A new one . 'Ot cubic zirconia...........
Jump to new posts Re: Mention a band nobody has thought/talked about.... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: taskerThe The Matt Johnson was interviewed on 6Music recently and they're been playing The The a lot this year.
Jump to new posts Re: Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws by tasker @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Pretty gloomy new Portishead track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVe-9VWIcCo
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Local Anglophile Makes Good! by mpecucci @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Fingers,and anyone else interested, there's tunes,vids & info at: www.letterbomb.net www.mikepecucci.com Or search Pecucci on YouTube,lots of stuff on there..or my channel is Moulty66
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Big Thief - 'Masterpiece'
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Ad Jetsonic It's very good. I must confess to being a font nerd. I've got that one, too - yes, it's good.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Scotty Moore, 1931-2016 by mpecucci @ 30/06/16 10:21 PM

Just time marching on,pal...
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by fuzzy @ 30/06/16 09:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ 30/06/16 03:40 PM

^^^^ Summer Sun is a beaut.
Jump to new posts Re: Songs for EU Referendum by DanDeCarlo @ 29/06/16 11:07 PM

...Goodbye ~ Mary Hopkin Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now ~ Starship Goodbye Cruel World ~ James Darren Say Goodbye To Little Joe ~ Steve Forbert Saying Hello , Saying I Love You , Saying Goodbye ~ Jim Ed Brown and Helen Cornelius Win Some , Los
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ 29/06/16 08:08 PM

Ain't Love Good, Ain't Love Proud - Cliff Bennett and The Rebel Rousers
Jump to new posts Re: Glastonbury - anyone seen anything good? by virgil kane @ 29/06/16 07:49 PM

Earth, Wind & Fire were def. excellent.
Jump to new posts Re: Best produced guitar albums by fuzzy @ 29/06/16 03:04 PM

The early ZZ Top albums, in their original mixes (now restored.) eg 'It's Only Love' 'Jesus Just Left Chicago' 'I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide'
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by Wild Man Paulie @ 28/06/16 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieQuote:I liked 'Night Moves', like all Kelly Reichardt's films. First Film I've seen of hers, Fuzzy. I'm definitely interested in seeing more now. Old Joy with Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Mystic Mutt @ 27/06/16 04:19 PM

BO$$- Progress Of Elimination
Jump to new posts Re: John Foxx's Ultravox! by Ad Jetsonic @ 27/06/16 11:01 AM

Got the first 2 LP's when they came out. Some very good moments mixed with some slightly toe curling listening. I like them even if they are a bit proggy at times. There's definitely not enough over driven violin about these days. Young Savage was
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by gottenbold @ 27/06/16 10:15 AM

Jump to new posts Re: BUCKINGHAM NICKS by RickB @ 26/06/16 07:06 PM

Maybe it's tied up with the skinking of its label - Too bad because it is definitely a prototope of mid-70s Mac
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Bernie Worrell (Parl-Funkadelic, TalkingHeads) by virgil kane @ 26/06/16 04:49 PM

If only. Another passing in what has become a year noted for them. R.I.P.
Jump to new posts Re: Songs about losers by RickB @ 26/06/16 01:17 PM

DAVE EDMUNDS "Three Time Loser"
Jump to new posts Re: Budgie by fuzzy @ 25/06/16 11:39 AM

.... Great tunes and riffs too!