Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by dlgladwin @ 39 seconds ago

Me again, then: Worked with Winston
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Mystic Mutt @ 58 minutes 2 seconds ago

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Tuppy_Glossop @ Today at 02:10 PM

Euros Childs - The Miracle Inn Richard James - Seven Sleepers Den Inspired by how much and how often I am enjoying American Interior, I am revisiting all the GZM and SFA solo and side project records. There is real gold in there.
Jump to new posts Re: Favourite Prog Albums by dlgladwin @ Today at 12:02 PM

Apparently so. As to Spring's musical competitors for the crown of Leicester's finest, a quick bit of Googling reveals they're up against the likes of Kasabian, John Deacon from Queen, and Showaddywaddy.
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 08:47 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Action, Action, Action - Keith Allison
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

No Easy Way Down - The Rain Parade
Jump to new posts Re: Gladys Knight & Roberta Flack by Tuppy_Glossop @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: catsimonOriginally Posted By: Tuppy_GlossopWhy aren't they more highly rated? Genuine question. And now I feel bad for lumping them together. Hi TG, did this thread come about due to the "...sings Motown" programme
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Popesta @ 28/03/15 10:34 PM

The Dan's most under-rated album?
Jump to new posts Re: LA Woman by dlgladwin @ 28/03/15 07:21 PM

Love Her Madly is probably my favourite song on L.A. Woman, but then my real favourite Doors records are the run of three Strange Days, Waiting for the Sun and The Soft Parade.
Jump to new posts Re: John Renbourn, 1944-2015 by 'arry Krishner @ 28/03/15 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinFounder of Pentangle.... ...and that was merely his smallest gift to the world. MASSIVE loss. Ciao, John Renbourn. Thank you.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ 27/03/15 08:15 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Horsebeach by dlgladwin @ 27/03/15 01:04 PM

We also need to know the really important stuff, like what's their attitude to cheese, and do they allow anyone else to use their toilet? At least none of them has curly hair.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by dlgladwin @ 27/03/15 09:01 AM

Red Harvest - Feeling Young (UK 12" Quiet QST016, 1986)
Jump to new posts Re: Currently streaming... by fuzzy @ 26/03/15 05:51 PM

At NPR and Guardian Music
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Official footie thread ... by 'arry Krishner @ 26/03/15 03:46 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Michael Brown of the Left Banke by bigshot @ 26/03/15 12:15 PM

Tea & Symphony is a great selection. Also worth trying the first few Fading Yellow compilations
Jump to new posts Re: Green On Red, Live at I-Beam, San Francisco, 1985 by Tuppy_Glossop @ 25/03/15 08:43 AM

I saw them several times around the Midlands and London in the mid-late 80s. Basically until I lost interest when Keith Can't Read and Here Come The Snakes came out. Two of the shows were absolute favourites of mine. One was a t a pub in Birmingahm
Jump to new posts Re: Kevin Ayers: Miss Hanagal by usedtabef'n'b @ 25/03/15 06:53 AM

Like the heroin theory, glad. Seem to have Ayers simply down as a lecherous bastard, what with all that John Cale (see 'Guts') business.
Jump to new posts Re: Sleaford Mods - the book by dlgladwin @ 23/03/15 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceBut you can pretty much find every lyric ever written on the net, (and a link to a ringtone) so I don't particularly hanker for anymore lyric books. Song By Song books like The Stranglers, XTC, Dury's Hallo Sausage