Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: John Denver- A Time To Reconsider. by fuzzy @ 18 minutes 3 seconds ago

Listening to now... Nice album.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Mystic Mutt @ 53 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NightFeverMusicJJ Burnel - Euroman Cometh A forgotten classic, that.
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by Cavale @ Today at 01:50 AM

Similarly, I feel like you can tell a low-budget from a high-budget documentary/movie about the 60s based on whether they can actually secure the rights to the intro to "Purple Haze," or do they use a sound-alike two-note guitar riff.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Johnny Dowd's, "Execute American Folklore".... and an excellent thing it is too!
Jump to new posts Re: Old MOJOboarders going on about old records by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Ah, so many things we used to do on a daily basis ... but sadly time catches up with everyone!
Jump to new posts Re: Beyond 'Rock Bottom'.... by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldI have had the book for a couple of years. I'll read it one day! Me,too! So many books, so little time ...
Jump to new posts Re: What're you giving or asking Santa for this year? by Mystic Mutt @ 06/12/16 06:38 PM

Valve pre-amp, 70s reggae box sets, t-shirts with 90s hiphop record labels on em. It's going to be retro, this Christmas
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ 06/12/16 10:08 AM

First half of this:
The Playroom
Just finished, liked it a lot.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The Pink Panther series by virgil kane @ 04/12/16 05:12 PM

On a slight tangent, anyone remember the tie-in cartoons? The car in the end credits didn't look that stable to drive. If memory serves, it seemed to zig-zag when pulling away.
Jump to new posts Re: First music mags you read? by virgil kane @ 04/12/16 05:07 PM

My first? probably NME, which I alternated with Melody Maker. Later on, got Sounds because they covered NWOBHM. Wasn't there a short lived mag. called Strange Things Are Happening? It's how I got into Bevis Frond, Rain Parade etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Kate Bush live album by fuzzy @ 04/12/16 11:52 AM

Did her Theresa May comment cost her sales? The most hyped album of the season (bar the new Stones), and it's gone into the charts at #4, behind Little Mix, Michael Ball & Alfie Boe, and Elvis.
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Mystic Mutt @ 04/12/16 07:47 AM

Young M.A. -'Eat'
What ever happened to?
Jump to new posts Re: Twin sets? by fuzzy @ 03/12/16 09:50 AM

Flight Deck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vmsRIhn1E
Jump to new posts Re: Pronunciation differences by fuzzy @ 03/12/16 09:03 AM

^^^ A few years back, you'd have had to run fast after making an assertion like that on here. I heard GM's version for the first time just two weeks ago, satinning out of the Sunday night radio. I think I'd be running alongside you.
Jump to new posts Re: Stornoway by gottenbold @ 02/12/16 05:29 PM

Just seen an advert advertising their farewell tour! Seems like only yesterday that they were a new band!