Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Best produced guitar albums by Cavale @ Today at 09:10 PM

Agreed with Marquee Moon, Surfer Rosa, Aladdin Sane and early ZZ Top mentioned above. Tuppy, if you like David Briggs' production on Ragged Glory, check out Thank You by Royal Trux if you haven't already! And, on the acoustic front, I would add If
Oh yes, the Christine Perfect album is, well, perfect. I think you can at least listen to it online if you can't find a physical copy. Also, this may be obvious, but just in case you haven't investigated much prior to Buckingham/Nicks-era FM yet,
Jump to new posts Re: Best albums this year so far by Cavale @ Today at 08:59 PM

The new Iggy Pop is so far my favorite thing of 2016. I haven't been able to listen to Blackstar yet. Crazy, I know. I bought it when it came out and I'm still trying to get into a headspace where I can get my mind around the fact that this is th
Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieCall yourself a fan!?? I know, I'm a disgrace. He's barely even cold! Hahaha!
Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by dlgladwin @ Today at 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieCall yourself a fan!?? I know, I'm a disgrace. He's barely even cold!
Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieQuote:That's unclear at the moment, although from the track listing above it seems we're not going to get any of the genuinely unreleased songs. A bit like the 'Five Years' box th
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Today at 07:51 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Today at 06:52 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 06:45 PM

Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by dlgladwin @ Today at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieQuote:That's unclear at the moment, although from the track listing above it seems we're not going to get any of the genuinely unreleased songs. A bit like the 'Five Years' box then. Yes, except it now appe
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 04:24 PM

Yet another joyless, bummer of a picture from Alejandro González Iñárritu. My least favourite Sofia Coppola Film. Visualley rich Herzogian piece from the promising Winding Refn.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: What have you been watching? by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy Stranger Things on Netflix - 80s set scifi/horror, big lovin' the era's Stephen King, Spielberg & John Carpenter ( with more than a nod to more recent 'Under the Skin'). Enjoyable retro fun, that's sharper, and mo
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 03:37 PM

Jump to new posts Re: David Bowie - 74-76 box set (inc. The Gouster?) by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 03:35 PM

Quote:That's unclear at the moment, although from the track listing above it seems we're not going to get any of the genuinely unreleased songs. A bit like the 'Five Years' box then.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Today at 12:08 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Best albums this year so far by fuzzy @ Today at 10:05 AM

Dexys - Let The Record Show: Dexys Do Irish and Country Soul Aaron Neville - Apache - repeatedly enjoyable listens, both.
Jump to new posts Re: Most famously associated with one decade.... by Moonglum @ Today at 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: slabbingrageOriginally Posted By: MoonglumWould one of those Mitch Ryder albums be "Liberty"? For me,he's one of the great rock voices. What Now My Love and The Detroit-Memphis Experiment (which has the song, Liberty
Jump to new posts Re: Best albums this year so far by goosebump @ Today at 06:42 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldIV by Badbadnotgood is excellent! I liked what I heard of this recently. Will give it a closer listen. Of the albums I mentioned as favourites in my previous post on this thread I find the one I've been playing the m
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: What have you been watching? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Stranger Things on Netflix - 80s set scifi/horror, big lovin' the era's Stephen King, Spielberg & John Carpenter ( with more than a nod to more recent 'Under the Skin').
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Anwar Bird
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

'The Roundabout' - Ryley Walker
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Most famously associated with one decade.... by slabbingrage @ Yesterday at 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: MoonglumWould one of those Mitch Ryder albums be "Liberty"? For me,he's one of the great rock voices. What Now My Love and The Detroit-Memphis Experiment (which has the song, Liberty on) are the 60s ones.
Jump to new posts Amy Winehouse by Spiritinthesky @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

23rd July 2011, Amy Winehouse was found dead at her north London home, she was 27. The troubled singer had a long battle with drink and drugs which overshadowed her recent musical career. Listen to Amy Winehouse talking about Back To Black and her lo
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >