Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by TheReverendJohn @ 9 minutes 58 seconds ago

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ 27 minutes 29 seconds ago

Quote:..although I do have a number of the other¹ rare and unreleased records, whenever you feel like hearing some more! I will at some point. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Taumata-whaka-tangi-hanga-kuayuwo... by TheReverendJohn @ 36 minutes 11 seconds ago

He got about a bit did Mr Perry. Crops up on all sorts of things. Not seen that one though, be interested to hear what you think.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ 59 minutes 34 seconds ago

...although I do have a number of the other¹ rare and unreleased records, whenever you feel like hearing some more! ¹Q-Chastic is so scarce I'd be surprised if Richard D James himself has a copy.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieCall yourself a fan. I know, I'm such a lightweight. Haven't even got the Q-Chastic EP.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ Today at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieCall yourself a fan. I know, I'm such a lightweight. Haven't even got the Q-Chastic EP.
Jump to new posts Re: Boz Scaggs by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: 'arry Krishner There's only one 'blues' on it - and that's all Duane Allman. Objection sustained. Shoulda read 'Blues Soul' or summat like that. And Wayne Almond sounds like a made up name, you cunt.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:26 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieI take it you're buying the Japanese version then? Probably. But I'll draw the line at the £250 lottery-selected triple-vinyl set. Call yourself a fan.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ Today at 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieI take it you're buying the Japanese version then? Probably. But I'll draw the line at the £250 lottery-selected triple-vinyl set.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinWell, you get what you get from Mr. James. I just want to hear the whole thing. Apparently there's an extra track on the Japanese CD. I take it you're buying the Japanese version then?
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 07:00 PM

I think I'll wait a bit. I've binged on his music for the last year or so and I think I need more time to properly process it all.
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ Today at 06:44 PM

Well, you get what you get from Mr. James. I just want to hear the whole thing. Apparently there's an extra track on the Japanese CD.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:40 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Mister Tcheapers @ Today at 06:16 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Grumbling Fur by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:02 PM

Quote:Grumbler Alexander Tucker's solo stuff is worth a listen too. Especially 'Dorwytch'.
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Walker/Sunn O)))) album drops 22 September. by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:59 PM

First taster: Scott Walker + Sunn 0)))) - Soused
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:55 PM

Wasn't that impressed by 'The Manchester Track' (the poor audio didn't help), but that 'Metz Track' was aces. Would rather have that on the album than the 'The Manchester Track'.
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man Paulie Another essential release from the Beat Konducta Series. With a few hard beats and chops Otis Jackson Jr transforms European Prog and Krautrock into head-bopping Psychedelic Hip Hop. With this and 'Pinata' i
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:42 PM

Another essential release from the Beat Konducta Series. With a few hard beats and chops Otis Jackson Jr transforms European Prog and Krautrock into head-bopping Psychedelic Hip Hop. With this and 'Pinata' its shaping up to be Madlib's year (ag
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:10 PM

New RTJ Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night Part 1
Jump to new posts Re: The Return of the Aphex Twin by dlgladwin @ Today at 05:09 PM

Nobody knows for sure, but apparently the opening track on the album is the mystery piece he first played out in 2007, known to fans as: The Manchester Track What everyone is hoping is that the ten-minute-plus epic turns out to be a tune first ai
Jump to new posts Re: Boz Scaggs by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:04 PM

Thanks 'arry.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:02 PM

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >