Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ 9 minutes 46 seconds ago

I'm In Love With A German Film Star - The Passions
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 10 minutes 43 seconds ago

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ 12 minutes 51 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Today at 02:03 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 01:34 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by bigshot @ Today at 01:22 PM

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The Power Pop YouTube Thread by GARY FIELD @ Today at 12:04 PM

Stripes-Ecstacy (Germany 1980)
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Today at 11:19 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 11:06 AM

'The Tennesee Fire' - My Morning Jacket
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Gardener @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

tatty sleeve but great tunes Jazz drum heavy late night drink 7" released in conjunction with Radio Luxembourg 2 x LP - loving awareness is free, is free, is free... 2 x LP of music for Dungeons & Dragons WWII
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Gardener @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

most of these I picked up for 50p a pop at a local auction last weekend the band who became Love Sculpture who then became Rockpile - all are Dave Edmunds, note Tim Rose mis-spelt credit French imported Russian folk 8" acetate
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Jump to new posts Re: U2 Release Free New Album by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceI see what you're saying, but like all these huge rock acts, it was because of their massive sales, that the smaller acts have been given that opportunity to even have any profile. It's like Mike Oldfield's Tubular B
Jump to new posts Re: U2 Release Free New Album by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: FingerprincePersonally, I'm fairly indifferent to U2 these days, but I'm not going to jerk my knee and say their new album is shit because that's what us 'proper proper music fans are supposed to t
Jump to new posts Re: U2 Release Free New Album by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: FingerprincePersonally, I'm fairly indifferent to U2 these days, but I'm not going to jerk my knee and say their new album is shit because that's what us 'proper proper music fans are supposed to think. Well, they are irreleva
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldHow is the Japanese version different? Extra track!
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: gottenboldSyro by Aphex Twin. It is very very good! Aargh! Why did I order the Japanese edition? Wonder if it's on Spotify yet? I downloaded a sneak preview, though will definitely buy it next
Jump to new posts Re: Driving/Road Songs (about specific roads) by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Candyflip's Redhills Road I'm presuming it's the one in Cumbria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zjvefNhpqQ
Jump to new posts Re: Parental reactions to Our Music thread . by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Between myself and parents, there was always a fairly mutual respect for tastes in music when I was growing up. I liked a bit of their classical, jazz, show tunes and easy listening stuff and they had no problem with 2Tone, reggae, New Wave, Slade,
Jump to new posts Re: Driving/Road Songs (about specific roads) by Osgood @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Billy Nicholls - Portobello Road The Spectrum - Portobello Road Cat Stevens - Portobello Road (three different songs!)
Jump to new posts Re: U2 Release Free New Album by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttWhen I was 19, one of my flatmates boyfriends was a mulleted wanker who'd show up to the gaff, plonk himself in the living room, and loudly interrupt our listening to The Cocteau Twins and such by asking us why we did
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Driving/Road Songs (about specific roads) by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Sufjan Stevens did a whole album about the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, or the BQE: 'Interlude 1 - Dream Sequence in Subi Circumnavigation
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >