Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: John Denver- A Time To Reconsider. by fuzzy @ 17 minutes 24 seconds ago

Listening to now... Nice album.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Mystic Mutt @ 53 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NightFeverMusicJJ Burnel - Euroman Cometh A forgotten classic, that.
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by NightFeverMusic @ Today at 04:17 AM

JJ Burnel - Euroman Cometh
Jump to new posts Re: John Denver- A Time To Reconsider. by mpecucci @ Today at 02:04 AM

You don't happen to have kitchens for sale in Surrey,Sussex and Birmingham, do ya?
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by Cavale @ Today at 01:50 AM

Similarly, I feel like you can tell a low-budget from a high-budget documentary/movie about the 60s based on whether they can actually secure the rights to the intro to "Purple Haze," or do they use a sound-alike two-note guitar riff.
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

^^^ Originally Posted By: Wikipedia...featured in several films, including Ask Max (1986), The Secret of My Success (1987), Look Who's Talking (1989), Race the Sun (1996), Bean (1997), American Psycho (2000), High Fidelity (2000), Daddy Day Care (200
Jump to new posts John Denver- A Time To Reconsider. by NightFeverMusic @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I'll admit it's not easy being a John Denver fan. He's someone you'll need to fight to uphold and protect when discussing underrated musicians at the pub. It's never been cool to be a John Denver fan but I believe he should not be a forgotten songwri
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Any time my mood improves for any reason, suddenly "Walking on Sunshine" erupts through the air and I am obligated to dance and spin down wide streets, past working fountains and carriage horses.
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

"All of those? Wow. Do you reckon Hollywood producers have a software package where they type in "mood needed" and the computer comes up with a song that fits?" Nope,they're just working within an entertainment form which is esse
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyOriginally Posted By: gottenbold“White Rabbit” by Jefferson Airplane. I’m sure that I have heard the use of this song in at least one other film to conjure up an atmosphere of druggy disorientation and debauchery (I can’t
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Yello's "Oh Yeah" has been in loads of films and TV shows, most famously Ferris Bueller's Day Off, to signify...wacky shenanigans??
Jump to new posts Re: "Signifying" songs in films by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenbold“White Rabbit” by Jefferson Airplane. I’m sure that I have heard the use of this song in at least one other film to conjure up an atmosphere of druggy disorientation and debauchery (I can’t remember which film it was
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Jump to new posts "Signifying" songs in films by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

I recently watched a film called “Brooklyn’s Finest”. In one scene two characters are seen taking cocaine in a room bathed in red lights, and the song on the soundtrack is “White Rabbit” by Jefferson Airplane. I’m sure that I have heard the use of
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

(This also serves as a bonus callback to 12 album covers ago.)
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Anwar Bird
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

In as-yet-empty classroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Johnny Dowd's, "Execute American Folklore".... and an excellent thing it is too!
Jump to new posts Re: Old MOJOboarders going on about old records by electrofried(mr) @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Ah, so many things we used to do on a daily basis ... but sadly time catches up with everyone!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >