Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Shooby Taylor @ 6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Fantastic track Bigs! I bet Goose will be up on these guys... we had a thread on this sort of stuff a bit back. My pick for today... Colorama - Hapus?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by earl ham @ 7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by earl ham @ 18 minutes 59 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ 25 minutes 1 second ago

...I've Got To Sing A Torch Song - Dick Powell
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ 39 minutes 0 seconds ago

Anyway Originally Posted By: fuzzy
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ 41 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: coachmaddogOriginally Posted By: FingerprinceSorry... Lost again. How did we get from Eldorado by ELO to coachmadog's 20/20 album reply? Pair of shoes at the bottom. Sorry to offend you. Eh? You didn't offend me? I was only
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by earl ham @ 56 minutes 55 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: The Punk Thread... by GARY FIELD @ 59 minutes 34 seconds ago

Teenage Popeye - Life Is Cheap Teenage Popeye - Expectations
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by bigshot @ Today at 12:44 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by earl ham @ Today at 12:18 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by bigshot @ Today at 11:58 AM

The Traitor - The Menahan Street Band This is really nice and I'm sure someone (might have been Paulie or Goosebump) mentioned this mob a while back. I'm not too big on purely instrumental soul albums, but I might make an exception here. Does an
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by earl ham @ Today at 11:48 AM

Hendrix With KO - Manitoba
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by bigshot @ Today at 11:47 AM

Five Star's definitely pushing the envelope. Mind you I did enjoy Kenny Lynch's tune (he's on that compilation you liked to as well).
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by earl ham @ Today at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenbold Power pop with violins Is all one needs to know about Irish rock ..
Jump to new posts Re: The Punk Thread... by earl ham @ Today at 11:35 AM

Screamers of OZ ..Great find , Gary .... Joy Division - Insight /peel sesh
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Creating a concept album game by earl ham @ Today at 11:01 AM

Poets / Writers 1. Lorca's Novena - The Pogues 2. Hey Jack Kerouac - 10,000 Maniacs 3. Edith Wharton's Figurine - Suzanne Vega 4. Michael Ende, Du hast mein Leben zerstört - Tocotronic 5. Keats' Song - The Buzzcocks 6. Walt Whitman's Neice- Billy Br
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Official footie thread ... by earl ham @ Today at 10:52 AM

The title is Liverpool's to lose , baby .
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:51 AM

Last night: BritFunk bonanza, including a few from Delegation, a bit of Gonzalez, and even an interloper from Five Star, which snuck its way in via this compilation.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Today at 08:16 AM

Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond
Jump to new posts Re: Flying Nun Records by Flippikat @ Today at 05:42 AM

The label is really diverse, most of my favourite Nun releases aren't actually the jangly stuff, but '60s-inspired "psychedelia of unease" - for example.. Builders - 'Wanganui with a White Face' from Beatin Hearts (1993) - A ghostly song a
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by coachmaddog @ Today at 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceSorry... Lost again. How did we get from Eldorado by ELO to coachmadog's 20/20 album reply? Pair of shoes at the bottom. Sorry to offend you.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by coachmaddog @ Today at 05:25 AM

Mountain Song- Jane's Addiction
Jump to new posts Re: Jangly Folk Rock by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 03:47 AM

Um , I suppose that San Fran comp strecthes it to " general not just S.F. , or even just the Bay Area , but Northern/Central/whatever Cali in general " ????? I guess the Count Five , the late John Byrne and all , were from San Jose , which
Jump to new posts Re: Dave Clark 5 doc . by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 03:27 AM

...Longlonglong long long tyyyiiime agone , my young 'un self read the Hunter Davies authorized Beatles biography . In the book , talking about media silliness when los Fabs' " I Want To Hold Your Hand " was succeeded at numero uno in the
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >