Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by Fingerprince @ 9 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fuzzyXTC. The tea-lady at the studio where they recorded 'English Settlement' was a fan of '80s sitcom 'Home To Roost', starring John Thaw from the Sweeney. Ha! But na!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Are Music Magazines Still Relevant? by Fingerprince @ 11 minutes 32 seconds ago

What really annoys me about these uni students coming on here to ask us to do their coursework surveys is that they get what they want, piss off without saying thank you and never return. Hopefully, username will not do this.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by dlgladwin @ 28 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Fingerprince...Gladder's impossibly tenuous clues... Nothing tenuous about my Winston clue. Any self-respecting OMD nerd would have got that in seconds!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by fuzzy @ 37 minutes 44 seconds ago

XTC. The tea-lady at the studio where they recorded 'English Settlement' was a fan of '80s sitcom 'Home To Roost', starring John Thaw from the Sweeney.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by Fingerprince @ 56 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheReverendJohnOriginally Posted By: Fingerprince Who's this? From The Sweeney? Carter USM? Good call, but no, I'm playing by Gladder's impossibly tenuous clues
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: XTC Reform For First Live Dates Since 1982! by Fingerprince @ Today at 02:20 PM

Tee hee readers!
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by bigshot @ Today at 12:30 PM

Ta, I shall give them a listen
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 12:04 PM

Spectral evocations of landscape and settlement, fragile and dreamlike. Find out more here: https://julyskies.bandcamp.com/ Or here: http://www.julyskies.com/wordpress2/ Streams of all four albums, plus two EPs, here: http://www.julyskies.com/w
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by bigshot @ Today at 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin What's it like Gladders? Sounds sort of ghost box from a quick glance through reviews and descriptions.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by foxontherocks @ Today at 11:00 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by TheReverendJohn @ Today at 10:26 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by TheReverendJohn @ Today at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Fingerprince Who's this? From The Sweeney? Carter USM?
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by TheReverendJohn @ Today at 10:16 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:32 AM

Jump to new posts Re: LA Woman by Tuppy_Glossop @ Today at 09:31 AM

Is it worth getting the reissue for sonic reasons? I'm not interested in the extra tracks.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 08:23 AM

The Undertones
Jump to new posts Re: XTC Reform For First Live Dates Since 1982! by dlgladwin @ Today at 07:13 AM

Steady on, XTC fans! Something tells me this will be cancelled by 12pm today.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by dlgladwin @ Today at 07:08 AM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceCome on, Gladders, this is anal even by your standards? We can't make them too easy, or there'll be no fun guessing! Any idea about Paul's clue?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Are Music Magazines Still Relevant? by lpecucci @ Today at 02:29 AM

I will definitely check this out and give my opinion...welcome,pal..
Jump to new posts Re: Bee Gees 1974-1979 by Anwar Bird @ Today at 02:00 AM

The four-CD "Tales from the Brothers Gibb" box set isn't perfect, but it's the best one out there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_from_the_Brothers_Gibb The box set goes through 1989. It has every pre-1990 charting Bee Gees single fr
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Today at 12:54 AM

Jump to new posts Re: XTC Reform For First Live Dates Since 1982! by Fingerprince @ Today at 12:48 AM

Fucking hell!! It's happening!! http://royalfestivalhall/xtcsosltice/2016//
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Today at 12:10 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by Fingerprince @ Today at 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Paul ConaghanThis can only be Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark (?!) No idea who Winston is/was but I think McCluskey was involved with Dalek I Love You for a while. Winston maybe has something to with 1984, a guess.* Anyway;
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >