Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ 10 minutes 16 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last DVD you bought, watched or obtained. by fuzzy @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

Vaguely entertaining but left me cold. Why the acclaim?! Go watch Synecdoche New York instead.
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by gottenbold @ 14 minutes 58 seconds ago

In recognition of their philanthropic spirit I've just set up a standing order to give them 25% of my monthly salary.
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by dlgladwin @ 26 minutes 54 seconds ago

Selfless.
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by gottenbold @ 28 minutes 56 seconds ago

I know. They're good to us, aren't they?
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:06 AM

That should help us all to save money!
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by gottenbold @ Today at 10:02 AM

Has anyone noticed that Amazon have changed Super Saver Delivery so that now you need to buy 20 pounds worth of music to qualify?
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieOriginally Posted By: dlgladwin^^^ Need to get hold of the new Deluxe Edition of that one, but right now at Gladwin Towers we're on Side Two of Sixty Nine. Looking forward to the tour? Naturally I wish t
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:00 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 05:37 AM

The Kinks - My Supersonic Rocket Ship
Jump to new posts Re: The Amazon Bargain Thread by Hungry Joe @ Today at 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttI've acquired the complete Roxy Music and early Bryan Ferry catalogue on vinyl over the past year for an average price of 2 quid a disc. For some reason they're one of those bands whose old albums don't fetch much.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Hungry Joe @ Today at 02:31 AM

Emmylou Harris' Original Album Series, Vol. 1. I'll probably get a CD's worth of unmissable stuff, maybe 2.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by PurplePiePete @ Today at 01:20 AM

Alone Together - Dave Mason
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by PurplePiePete @ Today at 01:19 AM

It's Your Thing - Isely Brothers
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Why Rap Album Sales Are Meaningless In 2015
Jump to new posts Re: Fusion? by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Thanks Gladders, that's helpful , and cheers to Slabbers and you for the recommendations
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Then caught up with Steve Davis on Jarvis Cocker's 6 Music show and then managed to find a stream of Davis' own show on PheonixFM - very enjoyable too. The wonders of modern technology!
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Jump to new posts Re: are blur b-sides any good? by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

My only tiny reservation with 'Young And Lovely' is that it's a minute too long , which is an eternity for a good pop single.
Jump to new posts Re: are blur b-sides any good? by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Fingerprince This really should have been a single. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOZTz51V8 Agreed. That would have fit in well on 'Modern Life Is Rubbish'.
Jump to new posts Re: People stop listening to new music at 33 by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinOriginally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieOriginally Posted By: dlgladwin some of us actively look for more challenging music, or just want to investigate a former scene in greater depth. That's not driven by a negative '
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion 2015! by lpecucci @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Pt 2 (Glasgow and Birmingham) up now! Pt 2 !
Jump to new posts Re: People stop listening to new music at 33 by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieOriginally Posted By: dlgladwin some of us actively look for more challenging music, or just want to investigate a former scene in greater depth. That's not driven by a negative 'fear of the new' reaction, more
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Limited Play Evaluation (Thought the Mercury and Hermes was very good btw just fortunate to spot it quickly)
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >