Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Cheap Kitchens For Sale north lincolnshire by inakdek @ 11 minutes 23 seconds ago

Cheap Kitchens For Sale north lincolnshire Go to cheapkitchens*uk*com
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Album title game by DanDeCarlo @ 57 minutes 30 seconds ago

...Up for the Down Stroke ~ Parliament
Jump to new posts Re: Consecutive linked singles by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 01:39 AM

...I remembered that but I wasn't ral familiar with all of the " Pop..." songs and low reseach , again , time , too... Originally Posted By: Anwar BirdOriginally Posted By: DanDeCarloI seem to recall that James Brown , about 1970/71 , is
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Panda Bear -- Mr. Noah
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: TheReverendJohnOriginally Posted By: goosebump I spotted this myself recently and was interested enough to put it on my wishlist. Is it worth it? Originally Posted By: goosebump Oh no! Another Tuxedomoon release I'll h
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Hot Chip - The Warning
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Holy Ghost! -- Crime Cutz
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: goosebump I spotted this myself recently and was interested enough to put it on my wishlist. Is it worth it? Originally Posted By: goosebump Oh no! Another Tuxedomoon release I'll have to get - hadn't even heard of the
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

s/t
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Hip Hop/DIY connection by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Lou Rawlsplugs?
Jump to new posts Re: Songs Of Experience by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

U2 delay new album release after Trump win: 'The world is a different place'
Jump to new posts Re: The Hip Hop/DIY connection by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

KendWickes Lamar?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: gottenbold
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: goosebump I took a punt on the Shirley Collins too, but wish I hadn't. I didn't enjoy her voice on this record I'm afraid.
Jump to new posts Songs Of Experience by bluetonic @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

When is this supposed to be coming out? I sorta suspect it won't be that great. Bono has talked it up a lot though. I thought it was due out a year ago.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Disc 2
Jump to new posts Re: WTF were they thinking? by mpecucci @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

They coulda left the beeping thing off the Sex Pistols' "Submission"... yeah,submarine/submission...we get it!!
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Local second hand shop - 50p. Really nice collection of recordings by Topic artists, selected by the GFTU in 2014. Links: Voice and Vision at Mainly Norfolk Voice and Vision at Amazon Bit pricier than mine, but why not stick it on the Wi
Jump to new posts Re: WTF were they thinking? by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

I like the Ocarina solo. Someone once said 'Every big hit record is a novelty record' meaning that the people who used to propel hits to the top of the charts, back in the old days, were people who bought one single a year when something they'ed neve
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Jump to new posts Re: WTF were they thinking? by cathalp @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Hmm - the kazoo really kicks off Highway 61 for me. I love it. Would have to go back and listen to the others as the sections you mention don't readily spring to mind.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >