Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by lpecucci @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Part 2 of the Invasion posted,link in the top post here.....
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by lpecucci @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Just got home from first day back at work...a guy asked me with a straight face "is Holland in England?"....I fucking hate that place....
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: The Dolphin Club - Out of the Blue by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I've only just seen this thread. This looks intriguing! I would love a copy of this please!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Oh, and the fucker's really got the hang of drinking Stella now.
Jump to new posts Re: Three men and a coat (aka lpecucci's UK tour) by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

The utter dearth of pics from the Glasgow and Salford legs shows them for the cunts they truly are. Call yourselves British? Cuh.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Fuckin' love my teesh
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Jonesy's gaff
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Mike was gutted that he missed this Giltrap/Wakeman Jnr gig. Didn't want to take the picture but he gets so whiney when he begs.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Here's Mike with the Digbeth Giant and his band of pickpockets.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

The New Breed - Donald Fagen
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: GARY FIELD I didn't know Ade was a vapor. Well that's one thing we have in common....certainly isn't the marmite! Had a headache for about an hour after pulling those cross-eyes. Yeah, vapin' like a mental patient these day
Jump to new posts Re: Flying Nun Records by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Thanks for those recommendations, bigshot and Flippikat. I listened to those Bressa Creeting Cake songs and liked them a lot. I really do need to buy some Chills too!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: lpecucciI actually tried the Marmite... Pussied out of the black puddin', though. You back at work making your poptarts yet?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Brother Rabbit - The Radar Bros
Jump to new posts Re: Three men and a coat (aka lpecucci's UK tour) by usedtabef'n'b @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Likewise, 'fried. Yes, we'll darken The Trumpet's door again, sunshine. Just gotta get the smell of Chicago out of the sofa. Mind you, Mike's skidmarks perfectly complement those left by Glamourpuss, so a win-win in some respects.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Anwar Bird
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Egg Rush - Flowered Up
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Baby What's New - Peter Wheat & The Breadmen
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: My British Invasion!... by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

and lived! Hope you enjoyed your visit to this septic isle
Jump to new posts Re: Jangly Folk Rock by virgil kane @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I bow to your better knowledge of the area, (never having been there). I was quoting the front cover. Another comp. that I have is "You Got Yours" which says it is an East Bay garage comp. It makes the interesting point, that the west side
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >