Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ 55 minutes 7 seconds ago

Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by fuzzy @ Today at 09:00 AM

^^^ Why?
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by fuzzy @ Today at 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieNew Sufjan album coming out in March. A return to his folk roots, apparently. Album trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vj9s0U2U2o
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Today at 06:44 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Kraftwerk: Pop Art (BBC Four, 30 January) by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:43 AM

I'll be watching this. Thanks DG.
Jump to new posts Re: 12"/80s Chilled by bigshot @ Today at 06:42 AM

Have you got any links to those Gotters?
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:42 AM

A new low.
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:34 AM

New Toro Y Moi as well...
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:29 AM

New Sufjan album coming out in March. A return to his folk roots, apparently.
Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By: goosebump The new Bjork sounds promising, although it's been awhile since I've really got into her music. I'm sure it'll grow on me, but I found it slightly disappointing on first listen. Especially as she's been doing that w
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Today at 06:12 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:11 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1994 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Wild Man PaulieOriginally Posted By: gottenboldIt's official. This was the best year of the decade! It's between this and 93. And 91.
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1994 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By: gottenboldIt's official. This was the best year of the decade! It's between this and 93.
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1994 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 06:00 AM

Top 3: Beck - One Foot in the Grave Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain Stereolab - Mars Audiac Quintet The rest: Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume II Beastie Boys - Ill Communication Beck - Mellow Gold The Black Crowes - Amorica Blur
Jump to new posts Re: Party Like It's 1993 by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:32 AM

Okay, let's do this. Top 5: A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders Blur - Modern Life Is Rubbish Tindersticks - Tindersticks Tom Waits - The Black Rider Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) And the the rest: The Boo Radleys - Gian
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 05:10 AM

Giant Claw - Dark Web
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Today at 04:57 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Green Onions query (& other ageing re-release hits by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

...For US examples of this , right OTTOMH I can remember Bobby Pickett's " The Monster Mash " re-Top Tenning in 1973 , yours truly managing to acquire the corresponding LP , with Mike Kaluta sleeve drawing . Something like then there was
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

I'm sure these two albums have been matched three times already on this infinite thread. Soz. Originally Posted By: goosebump
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Records you're looking forward to in 2015 by goosebump @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy re Matthew E White, have you heard any of the Natalie Prass album yet, goose? Another Spacebomb production, MEW and band on it, think you'd approve! Streaming: http://pitchfork.com/advance/615-natalie-prass/ I hav
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >