Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ 17 minutes 16 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 26 minutes 18 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ 32 minutes 2 seconds ago

Watch out for those UV rays.
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Jack Bruce by fuzzy @ 54 minutes 51 seconds ago

Listening to his great 'Songs For A Tailor' now. 'Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune'
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ 57 minutes 43 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Dr. Alimantado by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 04:30 PM

I'd go for the singles comp, 'Sons Of Thunder' rather than 'Best Dressed' , though both are great albums. His earlier work often shows up on reggae comps as under pseudonyms, 'Young Winston' et al. On the strength of the aforesaid toasting albums, he
Jump to new posts R.I.P Jack Bruce by foxontherocks @ Today at 04:27 PM

BBC News - Jack Bruce
Jump to new posts Re: A Kick Up the Eighties - 1988 by ZincAlloy @ Today at 04:16 PM

Another good year. The 80's were fantastic: Dino Jr - Bug All - Allroy for Prez The Church - Starfish Fugazi - S/T EP Hard-Ons - Dickcheese Leo Cohen - I'm Your Man Lucinda Williams - S/T Masters of Reality - S/T (this is so underrated) My Bloody Val
Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 03:49 PM

I think the difference there though, was that the 80s acts were knowingly retro and postmodern. Mud and such were all old lags from the northern club circuit where rock n roll never died. The Mud/Rubettes/Glitter Band movie, 'Never To Young To R
Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by Fingerprince @ Today at 03:18 PM

Then you had 50's/early 60's nostalgia leakage into the early 80s. Rocky Sharp Ahd The Replays, Mari Wilson, Do The Hucklebuck by Coast To Coast, Roman Holiday, Matt Bianco, Stray Cats, psychobilly in general,
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Moonglum @ Today at 03:05 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 01:51 PM

Stakes have been raised, electronoodly speaking.
Originally Posted By: fuzzyThe London Rock and Roll Show was a concert held at Wembley Stadium in London, England, on 5 August, 1972. It was the first ever concert held at the stadium. The London Rock and Roll Show (1972), full concert film (Li
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 01:33 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 01:04 PM

Which is a free download...
Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 01:02 PM

All of the above, and -quite a few of the 70s glammers -Alvin and Gary, for instance, had actually been around since the 50s. -ithink the 70s saw the rise of the pre teen pop fan, and these simple tunes appealed to them. One of Jake Arnott's 70
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Today at 12:11 PM

Narcotic drift Love and Rockets - 'I Feel Speed'
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 11:48 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Today at 11:17 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 11:12 AM

Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by Tuppy_Glossop @ Today at 11:12 AM

Nothing wrong with Darts.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Today at 11:08 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Alvin Stardust, 1942-2014 by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 10:54 AM

Anyone see that interview with him about the little guitar he took everywhere and got other artists to sign? He always seemed like one of the nice guys too. RIP.
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by fuzzy @ Today at 10:53 AM

Jump to new posts Re: The 50's influence on British Pop (70's edition) by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 10:51 AM

Deep Purple had Lucille in their live set for Made In Japan, certainly. And Zeppelin boots are full of covers.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >