Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Tuppy_Glossop @ 55 minutes 19 seconds ago

Lee Hazlewood - The LHI Years
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 09:34 AM

Vince Staples - Summertime 06
In the empty office...
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 08:55 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by fuzzy @ Today at 08:40 AM

"What You Do To Me"
Jump to new posts Re:The best 33 1/3 AND OTHER MUSIC BOOKS by fuzzy @ Today at 08:26 AM

This might interest, as well/instead - musicians and music writers pick their favourite music books: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/ju...-brian-eno-beck
Jump to new posts Re: The best 33 1/3 books (according to Pitchfork) by lpecucci @ Today at 01:19 AM

The Big Star one was really good....my other favorite isn't on there,The Minutemen's "Double Nickels On The Dime"... I'm still mad they didn't accept my Alex Chilton "Like Flies On Sherbert" proposal!!...started one this year to
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Today at 01:00 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Today at 12:41 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by goosebump @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by goosebump @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Back Off Boogaloo - Ringo Starr
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Free Form Tag by goosebump @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

I Don't Care - Nikki Lane
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by goosebump @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The best 33 1/3 books (according to Pitchfork) by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Only read one of those (Kinks) and don't recall it being much cop. That said, I only have a third of the records concerned in that list, so presumably I'm not their sort of reader.
Jump to new posts The best 33 1/3 books (according to Pitchfork) by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

The 33 best books in the series, according to Pitchfork. Whaddya think? http://pitchfork.com/features/articles/9676-the-33-best-33-13-books/
Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Oh, I see that now. Good call. Lionel Bart and Anthony Newley strikes again?
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Cheers for the tips. I think I've come across some of her albums on vinyl before, so I will keep a look out for those.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

^^^ That's a good one! Includes Donna's version of Barry Manilow's Could It Be Magic, which is the rendition Take That's cover, er, takes after. The biggie is the eighteen-minute Try Me, I Know We Can Make It, which took up all of Side One on the o
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Got this yesterday, and have yet to listen. Am intrigued to listen to this Moroder produced longplayer, as I've never heard any Donna Summer albums.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

1996 Japanese CD - 1 from local charity shop.
Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: FingerprinceI always thought Shelia Take A Bow was Morrissey channeling his fondness for Madness It evokes this number to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=earfw9iV39A Sheila Take a Bow sees both Morrissey and Marr channelli
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Three Little Words by foxontherocks @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

No. No.
Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by Fingerprince @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

I always thought Shelia Take A Bow was Morrissey channeling his fondness for Madness It evokes this number to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=earfw9iV39A
Jump to new posts Re: Indie guitar riffs by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Exactly! Glammy and stompy!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >