Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by dlgladwin @ 21 minutes 28 seconds ago

Further clue: the name of the label combines two elements of the music.
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Glastonbury - anyone seen anything good? by cathalp @ Today at 01:36 PM

PJ Harvey was excellent - as you'd expect. I've recorded EWF but Tame Impala still do nothing for me I have to say.
Jump to new posts Re: Mention a band nobody has thought/talked about.... by gottenbold @ Today at 01:32 PM

The Gossip
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by dlgladwin @ Today at 01:25 PM

How many do you want? The name of the founders is up there, along with the location! All wrapped up in a charming pun. Missed my way, me.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by gottenbold @ Today at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinCayre of NYC? Can we have a clue please?
Radcliffe and Maconie use 'Chicken Payback' as their 'theme tune' on 6Music, and that and 'A Minha Menina' both get played there what feels pretty frequently. Maybe they're bumble fat on the royalties? (along with Os Mutantes.)
Jump to new posts Re: Mention a band nobody has thought/talked about.... by Fingerprince @ Today at 10:27 AM

The Bees. I thought they did some corking stuff and really good live but they've been curiously silent for ages on the album front. The last one was released six years ago and their website was last updated in 2012. Have they become actual bees an
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Today at 09:53 AM

Heavy rifferama and a supercatchy pop chorus 'Zoom Club' - Budgie
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

...TRAINSPOTTING ~ Irvine Welsh . Charity shop (one of 6/$5.00) purchase , movie edition TPB ~ Never read (nor saw flick) B4 .
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

...I Live For Your Love ~ Natalie Cole
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by DanDeCarlo @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

...Round on paper .
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Cayre of NYC?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

yes!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyNo... Damned if I'm going to give any more clues though! Except that one? Chiswick!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

No... Damned if I'm going to give any more clues though!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Camden?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

no... look at a map of London, maybe?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

EastWest?
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

go West....
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

BO$$- Progress Of Elimination
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

As now available on the new MOJO covermount: 'P.O.W.E.R.F.U.L. P.I.E.R.R.E.' - Hooton Tennis Club
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

no, but not entirely wrong...
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

51 degrees 30 minutes and 26 seconds North, 0 degrees 7 minutes and 39 seconds West? London Records.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the record label by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

ok.... Easier. 51 29′ 33″ N, 0 15′ 47.88″ W
Jump to new posts Re: Your tune of the day by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Happy Hi by Frankie Goes To Hollywood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyaBO6L-0w
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >