Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Hits you hated (now quite like) by fuzzy @ Today at 02:50 PM

Being a young whippersnapper, I always thought those were diamond nuggets!
Jump to new posts Re: Hits you hated (now quite like) by Cdub @ Today at 02:34 PM

As a 15/16 year-old way back in'72/73 and a follower of more 'serious' music, I couldn't abide the low-brow teeny-bop pop of the Chinn/Chapman empire artists such as Sweet or Mud. It took a full 30 years to realise that Ballroom Blitz, Blockbuster, T
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Song Title Game Vol 2 by DanDeCarlo @ Today at 01:25 PM

...(If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You - Ronnie Dyson
The Playroom
I found the prison scenes silly, irritating, but the rest was excellent.
Jump to new posts Re: Haircut 100 by dlgladwin @ Today at 11:53 AM

Just heard that Cherry Pop will be releasing a 2CD Expanded edition of the post-Heyward album Paint and Paint, in May. This will only be of interest if it includes the sessions for what would have been the follow-up to Pelican West, featuring Nick H
Jump to new posts Re: Pop "rivalries" by fuzzy @ Today at 11:37 AM

The Brian Jonestown Massacre/the Dandy Warhols. East Coast/West Coast hiphop. Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet.
Jump to new posts Re: Pop "rivalries" by dlgladwin @ Today at 11:23 AM

Crass and The Exploited. Merry Crassmas
Jump to new posts Re: Pop "rivalries" by slabbingrage2 @ Today at 11:12 AM

Top Of The Pops versus Gardeners' World
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Today at 10:08 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 10:07 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:01 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 09:57 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:49 AM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to? by fuzzy @ Today at 09:11 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Ad Jetsonic @ Today at 09:03 AM

After talking to a friend about the loudest gig I've ever been too I listened to this for the first time in twenty odd years. Good bonehead fun.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Ad Jetsonic @ Today at 08:56 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Best bass sound ever by Ad Jetsonic @ Today at 08:53 AM

JJB. Good shout.Right up there. Andy Fraser. Good player. Went to the same school as me (as did Matlock and Mikey Culture Club) but hardly a great bass sound. Bass solo? Shakes head and walks off tutting and swearing to himself....
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 08:40 AM

After sixteen tense hours in the operating theatre, the face-heart separation was a success
Jump to new posts Re: Your top 3 Blur songs by fuzzy @ Today at 08:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Anwar Bird Ask me again tomorrow. Today, my list would be End Of A Century Badhead Oily Water
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Chuck Berry by fuzzy @ Today at 08:07 AM

From the now-posthumous new album, Chuck: 'Big Boys'
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P Chuck Berry by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 06:39 AM

Now that the fuss has died down, we should turn our thoughts to the inevitable tribute gig. Five hours of Johnny B Goode? Coldplay tackling Memphis? Eno's daring rework of Havana Moon?
Jump to new posts Re: Pop "rivalries" by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 06:35 AM

Why the bloody hell have they made me judge AND jury? That sounds like two jobs to me and when is it? I play Badminton on Wednesdays. No. This won't work.
Jump to new posts Re: Pop "rivalries" by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 02:49 AM

Merseybeat Va. The Tottenham Sound
Jump to new posts Re: new Saint Etienne by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 02:47 AM

Yep, I ordered those two at the same time too.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >