Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Slowdive by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Listening to the new album now. It's really good!
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

It wasn't personnel changes, it was the fact that 10th Century Records dropped them and it took them a long time to find a new deal.
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mystic MuttUK Subs naming their albums alphbetically: 979 Another Kind Of Blues 1980 Brand New Age 1980 Crash Course (Livealbum) 1981 Diminished Responsibility 1982 Endangered Species 1983 Flood of Lies 1985 Gross Out USA 1985
Jump to new posts Even after all this time.... by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

'Then Play On' still sounds even weirder every time I listen to it. Good eh?
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

UK Subs naming their albums alphbetically: 979 Another Kind Of Blues 1980 Brand New Age 1980 Crash Course (Livealbum) 1981 Diminished Responsibility 1982 Endangered Species 1983 Flood of Lies 1985 Gross Out USA 1985 Huntington Beach 1986 In Action (
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

King and Queen Hard Road I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
Jump to new posts Re: Best bass sound ever by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Arthur GuitarOi Krishner, that's just a picture and I ain't hearing nowt. Btw, 47717? Sad cunt. I know mate. The cunts docked me 3000 posts.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Ayn Rand? by mpecucci @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

The third most powerful politician here in the USA worships her... That should tell ya all ya need to know!
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by 'arry Krishner @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Well somebody had to.
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyChicago. https://uk.pinterest.com/drpg55/chicago-album-covers/ Some of the Chicago covers...
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Jump to new posts Re: New issue by Mystic Mutt @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

My local newsagent just told me that one customer bought five copies of the new issue as it is a collector's item. Is this true? Doubtless. Rare as hen's teeth, a copy of MOJO wih the Beatles on the cover.
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 by bigshot @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Scott - Scott Walker Forever Changes - Love
Jump to new posts Re: New issue by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy My local newsagent just told me that one customer bought five copies of the new issue as it is a collector's item. Is this true?
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 by slabbingrage2 @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

The Appletree Theatre - Playback
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by slabbingrage2 @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Bald-headed fashion model, Pat Evans featured on five Ohio Players' covers - Pain, Pleasure, Ecstacy, Climax and the compilation lp, Orgasm.
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Chicago. https://uk.pinterest.com/drpg55/chicago-album-covers/
Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Similar album covers by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

What The World Needs Now - The Grubby Mitts
Jump to new posts Similar album covers by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Have any other artists done a similar thing?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >