Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 32 minutes 18 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ 33 minutes 59 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ 43 minutes 49 seconds ago

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ 45 minutes 19 seconds ago

Fair enough.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Fingerprince @ 56 minutes 51 seconds ago

Gladders, as I didn't post Forging Ahead by Bad Manners as my reply, you're not allowed to post Quality Street by World Of Twist to this.
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Best covers of Motown records by Fingerprince @ Today at 12:14 PM

We all know The Beat's great version of Tears Of A Clown. Here is a another ska take on it by The Phoenix City All Stars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRxuWnrwCY
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 12:11 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Best covers of Motown records by dlgladwin @ Today at 12:00 PM

Japan had another go at a Smokey Robinson co-write later in 1980, this time with a Tamla single by Marvin Gaye covered on Side Two of Gentlemen Take Polaroids. Ain't That Peculiar
Jump to new posts Re: Best covers of Motown records by fuzzy @ Today at 11:52 AM

One I liked Japan - 'I Second That Emotion'
Jump to new posts Best covers of Motown records by fuzzy @ Today at 11:49 AM

The 80s pop charts seemed full of Motown covers, everyone having a go from Paul Young and Phil Collins to Kim Wilde, Bananarama, Bowie/Jagger... From any era, though, what are your favourite covers of Motown records? Are the best the most faithful,
Jump to new posts Re: Misty In Roots by dlgladwin @ Today at 11:25 AM

For now... Live at the Counter Eurovision 79 (full album)
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: fuzzy
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Today at 10:24 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Today at 09:45 AM

An evening of contrasts
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:12 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:08 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Skydog boxed set by fuzzy @ Today at 08:28 AM

someone bought it, overnight.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday Morning Playlist by usedtabef'n'b @ Today at 06:06 AM

The whole of Gene Clark's Roadmaster.
Jump to new posts Skydog boxed set by terrymull @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Sorry I can't do pictures but Amazon seven CD boxed set thirty quid
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, its . . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Sunday Morning Playlist by rdijohn @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

MOJO usually asks three prominent people in each issue a variety of questions including what is their favorite Sunday morning music. Of course, the Velvet Underground's "Sunday Morning" is frequently mentioned. I don't have back issues of
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Nice bit of light Summer reading.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: The last book you read/the book you're reading... by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinFinally started this properly, as my kitchen book:
Jump to new posts Re: Hip-Hop Corner by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Drops tomorrow
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >