Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by Tuppy_Glossop @ 28 minutes 24 seconds ago

Television - Marquee Moon Happy birthday, MM
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play on the way to work this morning? by Tuppy_Glossop @ 29 minutes 7 seconds ago

Hawkwind - Space Ritual
Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by fuzzy @ Today at 11:14 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Today at 10:13 AM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by dlgladwin @ Today at 09:36 AM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin Nice.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What album did you listen to last night? by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO BUY… MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS! by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

I'm sure the words are better on 'Nobody Loves Us' but I think the tune's a little generic Morrissey. '...Dave' has an irresistible chord sequence or other such musical thingy, a great Pop hook (that's still gouged into my head, half an hour later
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Wild Man Paulie @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: TheReverendJohn That's some proper out to lunch shit.
Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO BUY… MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS! by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Of course! With judgment like that, you need all the friends you can get.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by TheReverendJohn @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO BUY… MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS! by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

If I say I prefer 'Dagenham Dave', will you still be my friend?
Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO BUY… MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS! by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: fuzzyApart from a fairly short of words chorus, what's wrong with 'Dagenham Dave'? I think it's probably "I love Karen, I love Sharon on the window screen." That, or the mouth full of pie. This one, pissed away as a
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: HOW TO BUY… MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS! by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwinSOUTHPAW GRAMMAR Have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life? So it’s 1995, and Morrissey’s on RCA. Does he deliver his Station to Station? Not exactly, but we might take certain c(l)ues from Bowie’s 1976 album.
Jump to new posts Re: 'Formation' by foxontherocks @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

'Formation'? I thought that perhaps Beyoncé was deciding whether to adopt a traditional 4-4-2 or maybe switching it up a little with a 3-1-5-1. Disappointed that's not the case really.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Jump to new posts Re: 'Formation' by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Swearier, too, probably.
The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >