Mojo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Are You Ready To Testify?
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies of Reggae by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 06:42 AM

Bringing us up to date, (Well, the 90s, which is about as near as this board ever gets) A comp. of female dancehall artistes for 83p:
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies of Reggae by Mystic Mutt @ Today at 06:34 AM

I dohave that bosx set, and it has the same issues as a lot of the later editions of that 3CD box series had - the compilers seemed to think that cover versions where where the interest was, so it's a bit heavy on pretty anodyne versions of the hits
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Today at 12:15 AM

Disc 1 no liner notes but 48 tracks of early Marley/Wailers excellence for 1p has got to be one of the best buys ever!
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

The Playroom
Jump to new posts Re: Answer with an album cover..... by Anwar Bird @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Really enjoying this, I only knew the killer first track, whole thing is top notch.
Jump to new posts Re: The last CD / album you bought / obtained ... by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Jump to new posts Re: What does "doll by doll" mean? by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Here you go: e. e. cummings The First of All My Dreams
Jump to new posts Re: Ladies of Reggae by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Cheers Biggy, will check that Studio One comp out. Anyone heard this one? Here's the track list... 1. If You're Ready (Come Go With Me) - Cynthia Richards 2. Gypsy Man - Marcia Griffiths 3. Come And Get Some - Barbara Jones 4. Make
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Just discovered there's more to Dawn Penn than no no no, listening to this on spotify now. Edit: some of this stuff is really great, looks like another case of an artist getting well know for one overplayed song that's no where near their best
Jump to new posts What does "doll by doll" mean? by Wonderin @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

What does "doll by Doll" mean? They were a fierce band and Jackie Leven was a force of nature. But still I must ask.
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin NB includes birdsong.
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by gottenbold @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin Oh yes! This is in the same cornfield:
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by bigshot @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Nick Drake's three albums.
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Here's another one then, to make up. NB includes birdsong. Bridget St. John - Ask Me No Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by fuzzy @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: dlgladwin That's in the original post!
Playlist
Jump to new posts Re: and right now, this minute, it's . . . by Shooby Taylor @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Alton looks like he's fed up there, the slugs have been at his weed plants again!
Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Bucolic by dlgladwin @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM